Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leather Armor
05-27-2010, 05:58 AM,
Leather Armor
The Old Ye Bard asked me to make some armor based on concept are I finished one and here it is.

Pic 1

Pic 2

I the more I look at it the more I like it. I have been kinda swamped lately so it may be some time before I make more.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
05-27-2010, 09:45 AM,
RE: Leather Armor
Nice work Corth.I am happy to see a part of my concept art becoming a model.Where can I download it?
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
05-27-2010, 02:14 PM,

I like it too. Very nice work!
05-28-2010, 12:22 AM,
Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
The Old Ye Bard asked me to make some armor based on concept are I finished one and here it is.

Pic 1

Pic 2

I the more I look at it the more I like it. I have been kinda swamped lately so it may be some time before I make more.

It's all good if you need more time, it'll be awhile before the armour is needed for the resource file, currently the Height Map is still being worked on (just little bits of fine tuning), we're all just happy you're making armour for Elsweyr -which looks great! :goodjob:

When you do finish each set of armour, please PM it to Ja-Kha'jay so she's got everything Smile

And the path for the files should go:
Textures\elsweyr\armor\[setname]\
Meshes\elsweyr\armor\[setname]\

Thanks again Corthian! :goodjob:

Quote:Originally posted by Catlemur
Nice work Corth.I am happy to see a part of my concept art becoming a model.Where can I download it?

It's not based on your concept, it's modeled from Kyoushu's Leather Armour concept -please don't take credit for others work.
05-28-2010, 09:46 AM,
I am sorry the armour just had some similarities with my Concept art.Nevermind.
True tests never end. :chaos:
Join Planeshift Developers!
http://www.planeshift.it/recruitment.html
05-29-2010, 06:13 AM,

Catlemur, which of the concepts did you make? I might make that one next.
Akavir Chief Modeller.

Modeling is easy.
Everything else is hard.
05-29-2010, 07:26 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Corthian
Catlemur, which of the concepts did you make? I might make that one next.

Cattlemur did this concept, which wasn't on the list I gave you as the other pieces are higher-up in priority Smile
01-01-2011, 06:08 PM,

Good stuff, nice to see something from one my old sketches come to life, nice work :goodjob:
Mahta agea ry sou macil, ana maka na sinyamer.
01-01-2011, 08:39 PM,

Hey Kyoushu! You may like to check out Ancient Lunar Temples of Elsweyr - another of your concepts that's very much alive and intended for inclusion, more or less following your original scheme for distributing them out.
Morcroft Darkes