Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving
07-18-2009, 09:27 PM,
Leaving
For the past few months I have been watching this mod develop. I have also noticed how my interest in modding for oblivion is fading. As much as I love this project, I just have too few time on my hands to be of any use. I will still be watching the project but for now I will be taking a break from modding.

I wish you guys best of luck and I have full faith in this project. Also, if anyone can turn this mod into something succesfull it will be you guys!

ooh, and ofcourse this wont be an actuall farewell. You'll see me on the forums giving my opinion on things Wink

- B2M
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
07-18-2009, 09:51 PM,
RE: Leaving
Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
For the past few months I have been watching this mod develop. I have also noticed how my interest in modding for oblivion is fading. As much as I love this project, I just have too few time on my hands to be of any use. I will still be watching the project but for now I will be taking a break from modding.

I wish you guys best of luck and I have full faith in this project. Also, if anyone can turn this mod into something succesfull it will be you guys!

ooh, and ofcourse this wont be an actuall farewell. You'll see me on the forums giving my opinion on things Wink

- B2M

I know how it goes. :yes:

You'll be missed, brother. :goodjob:
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-19-2009, 01:32 AM,

I understand, B2M.

It's good that you'll still be coming to visit our forums. Take care with your break from modding, whether temporary or permanent. Smile

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
07-19-2009, 06:08 PM,

'Orrible news but I can appreciate your honesty. I hope you end up back in a modding mood soon but I wish you luck in your endeavours! :goodjob:

Just so I know, what's the status on Glenbridge? Is it a no-go? Should I free up the claim?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-19-2009, 06:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
'Orrible news but I can appreciate your honesty. I hope you end up back in a modding mood soon but I wish you luck in your endeavours! :goodjob:

Just so I know, what's the status on Glenbridge? Is it a no-go? Should I free up the claim?

If he gives it up, I'll take it over. Might as well do something with my spare time. Big Grin
07-19-2009, 07:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
...Might as well do something with my spare time Big Grin ....

Absolutely! I've come to appreciate the benefits of modding so far as it doesn't interfere with RL. There's always the danger of over-doing things and burning out though.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-19-2009, 08:07 PM,

Best wishes to you too B2M. Sorry to hear about your "retirement" Big Grin but have fun in whatever you're moving on to next.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-19-2009, 08:52 PM,

Thank you guys! Maybe after a while I'll be back. Cant promise anything though Wink
And yes you can free out the claim. Would love to see what Tlo turns it into!
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
07-19-2009, 08:59 PM,

Good luck with your future adventures :goodjob:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
07-19-2009, 09:07 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
Quote:Originally posted by Tlo1048
...Might as well do something with my spare time Big Grin ....

Absolutely! I've come to appreciate the benefits of modding so far as it doesn't interfere with RL. There's always the danger of over-doing things and burning out though.

haha yeah. Big Grin

Is the current version of Glenbridge in the .esm, or do I need to get an .esp from B2M?