Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leaving
07-19-2009, 09:09 PM,

It depends on whether he ended up starting his overhaul or not (he did one version but didn't like the results). Any esp B2M, or is this a fresh claim?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-19-2009, 10:30 PM,

Just do it fresh. I didn't like the results I got. Just go al loose on it Tlo and see how epic you can make it! Then in the end I can look upon it and think: Why didn't I came up with that!

:p

Gl Wink
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
07-19-2009, 10:44 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Back2Murder
Just do it fresh. I didn't like the results I got. Just go al loose on it Tlo and see how epic you can make it! Then in the end I can look upon it and think: Why didn't I came up with that!

:p

Gl Wink

hahaha, I'm glad you said that. I just couldn't resist starting mate!
I'll try to make it as honorable of you as possible. Big Grin
Royal Argonian Shaman - Deputy Leader! hahahaha
07-19-2009, 11:13 PM,

This was as far as we got with it, TL: BWRS0103 "Glenbridge" (Claimed) .

It would be worth checking out some of the ideas there as well. There were some pretty good ones... =)

Btw B2M, did you ever manage to get DR's quest sorted out for RockGuard? I think it was just a case of getting doors on the buildings (with interiors) and the patrol routes sorted for the Guards and then it was fully playable. Would I need to contact DR about activating everything?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-19-2009, 11:23 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost
This was as far as we got with it, TL: BWRS0103 "Glenbridge" (Claimed) .

It would be worth checking out some of the ideas there as well. There were some pretty good ones... =)

Btw B2M, did you ever manage to get DR's quest sorted out for RockGuard? I think it was just a case of getting doors on the buildings (with interiors) and the patrol routes sorted for the Guards and then it was fully playable. Would I need to contact DR about activating everything?

Ooh I completely forgot about that! I can fix that for you if you want. shouldn't be a lot of trouble. Erm, I'll be on vacation for 2 weeks first though. I get it finished as soon as possible after that!
Member of -
TES IV: Black Marsh (Core Member)
07-19-2009, 11:43 PM,

Farewell, good luck in your endeavors, wherever they may be. Smile

And good luck on that new claim Tl0! The more epic places the better. Wink
08-12-2009, 08:31 PM,

I haven't seen this before.

Well,sad to see you go my friend. I'll really miss you,really.My argonian brother.. Sad

Hope you will be back in modding,if you need anything,you can talk with me at Elsweyr!

`Senten
08-12-2009, 08:44 PM,

Hey, and you're welcome to do your final piece of work on Glenbridge!