Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lets Get Proactive!!
11-19-2009, 06:31 PM,
Lets Get Proactive!!
I know this sounds like a rant, and I cant really talk, but seeing my two day old comment be the last thing that happened is getting on my nerves. If Razorwing has not been online for 1 1/2 months, then someone like Sandor needs to temporarily take the helm and lead from the front. We need a more tight knit group who are willing to mod as we aren't going to get anywhere if we're not. If anybody else has any opinions, please post them.

EDIT:
I'm really sorry. (Rant Over). I know everyone has jobs and commitments but it does get quite annoyiing sometimes. :flamed:
OMGWTFBBQ!....
...Yeah well, shut up
11-19-2009, 07:29 PM,

Hi MachanStripes, we have leadership Sandor and Razorwing are High Councilors. TheImperialDragon, SACarrow, bob196045, Seniosh and I are Councilors.

SACarrow and Ibsen's Ghost mostly do voice stuff for ST. TheImperialDrogan has been dealing with school stuff.

It does get slow around here from time to time but I have come to realize that the 'mod' is not a mission. It is a collective of people who want to mod for ST. I enjoy it but I do not feel a great sense of urgency. We have completed quite a bit since I joined a couple of years ago and I believe we will continue to do so.

As it is now I think we are concentrating on Silgrad City and Soluthis. blackbird I believe is working on a land mass called Veranis hall. We do what we can. Smile
11-19-2009, 07:45 PM,
sorry.....
SORRY :bash: that was just during a spurt of anger. *I* can't talk as I have done nothing yet Sad but it is just annoying, mostly because Razorwing hasnt been online for ages.

I understand it is not a mission but it would be INCREDIBLY annoying for TES V to be released before it is finished and to not be able to transfer them across.

Cheers, MS
OMGWTFBBQ!....
...Yeah well, shut up
11-19-2009, 08:24 PM,
RE: sorry.....
People do have real lives and Razorwing will return when he's ready.

This site has two admins Razorwing and myself.
The Core (High Councilors and Councilors) as a whole decide about ST's progress and so on.

Team guidelines.

Info about the Core.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
11-20-2009, 01:25 AM,
RE: sorry.....
Quote:Originally posted by MachanStripes
I understand it is not a mission but it would be INCREDIBLY annoying for TES V to be released before it is finished and to not be able to transfer them across.
Cheers, MS

We want to be able to transfer our mod to TES5. Hopefully that will be possible.
11-20-2009, 09:25 PM,
Tes5?!
your serious TES 5 is coming out? (bangs head against wall) now ill have to adapt to the new one lol
[Image: e9z1gm.jpg.png]
(Galahad138 is my SLI ZONE forums username Big Grin )