Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lezander's book art thread
09-10-2009, 09:32 PM,
Been away from this for a while...
Hey, haven't really looked in on this project for a while, wodering if you might like for me to work on my good old "Dwemer Constructions" book I did last year, (any feedback from that would be good too, has anyone read it? does anyone like it?) I wouldn't mind writing some more / doing some more artwork, if anyone has something along that line for met to do.
Loremaster
09-14-2009, 09:38 AM,
RE: Been away from this for a while...
Quote:Originally posted by lezender
Hey, haven't really looked in on this project for a while, wodering if you might like for me to work on my good old "Dwemer Constructions" book I did last year, (any feedback from that would be good too, has anyone read it? does anyone like it?) I wouldn't mind writing some more / doing some more artwork, if anyone has something along that line for met to do.

Welcome back lezander Smile

I remember your work quite vividly. Development of our Dwemer ruin unfortunately came to a halt some time ago and I can't say for sure when it, and thereby the work you did on the books, will be accessible to the player. Given that you have an interest in the dwemer, would you by any chance be interested in continuing to mod the ruin?

Otherwise I would like to pitch the texture job of creating a page header for one of our broadsheets, called "The Weekly Cuttle". We have a custom texture for the model itself, but when you open up the broadsheet to read it the page header reads "The Black Horse Courier". The reference texture is located at "textures\menus\book\broadsheetheader01.dds" and has a width of 512 pixels and a height of 128 pixels. Essentially, what we need is a logo that says the name of our broadsheet instead of Oblivion's. Is that something you would be interested in?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-18-2009, 08:19 PM,

Sure, I'll look the header thing up, I'm assuming it's a partially tansparent texture that overlays the basic paper texture?

Also, is there any image/animal or something you want on this? (Black horse has well, a Black Horse so...)
Loremaster