Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hotsprings
11-08-2006, 12:52 AM,
hotsprings
I don't if you already thought of this idea (I haven't been looking at this project much lately) but how about hotsprings that NPCs might usually hang out in?

it might be a bit pointless, so perhaps they should have a fountain or something that activated can heal you or boost stats temporaliy

also, if you happen to make a hotspring for women only, maybe have a small hole in the wall for the peeking tom in all of us Big Grin
I have no idea what is going around here
11-08-2006, 05:16 AM,
RE: hotsprings
lol Smile This is sorta a good idea maybe if Kamal the mountain isn't bordered by the evil insect men country we could have lava passages just below the surface that heat up small lakes or just have lava passages running out of a misc. volcano somewhere else under small artificial lakes.
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
11-08-2006, 10:11 PM,
RE: hotsprings
I like the idea, except for the peepy part. It would be nice to have both a bath houses and natural hot springs as well. I'd like to see steam floating up from the springs. You can make invisible chairs (I've done it and it works) and put them under water so the npc's walk in and sit down. You could have a script as well that when an npc gets within a certain radius of the spring or bath they remove all clothes. Then have the clothes returned upon exit. The healing thing is a nice touch too.

A little side step- Have any of you seen the movie -Spirited Away- ?
I love that bath house and would like to do something similar to that.
You go in, pay your money. You're shown to your bath, and the room fills with water.

If you haven't seen -Spirited Away-, rent it right now. Be warned, it's not your typical hack and slash anime. It's by Hayao Miyazaki (Totoro, Princess Mononoke) Awesome.
11-08-2006, 11:55 PM,

HA!

I got some natural hotsprings already Big Grin

They are located in the north of Tang Mo, it needs more work...but hey, i have to get a new computer first Wink
Akavir mod leader.