Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
List of Factions
06-28-2009, 09:19 AM,

Actually, I'd appreciate your input on the matter of the weapons and armour in general. On the original post of this thread I outlined the final decisions for the weapons and armour devoted to each Faction. As you can see further down in the thread and in this thread: Armour and Weapon Assignations to Factions the amount of work done on this has been extensive. There's TONS of great weapons and armour either available or sketched up as concepts but, as Giskard pointed out, we would benefit immensely from having set listings of Factions so that progress on missions can take place.

It would eliminate problems with the AI work later as you can then assign loyalties to AIs, provide them with specific equipment etc etc. It really would open things up on a different scale....but it may also demand working on levelled lists which is quite time-consuming.

I know that you and Senten work your asses off but much of the earlier team IMO talked a lot, designed a lot and pondered/postured a lot but didn't actually do anything. Well, this is where we could really advance things to the next stage....

Anyway, to respond to your ideas: personally, I like the Dunmer feel as Deeza's write-up on the Royal Court led to some co-operation between the Argonian 'Royals' and their ex-oppressors - Faction Brainstorming Session 2 - Royal Court .

I know that we have some armour that's incomplete. I really love the rusted iron cuirass (simple but very effective) but that's all it is at the moment: a cuirass.

Meanwhile, on the subject of guards, we have the 'Stonewastes tabard' which could be adapted but I'm not keen on using the Morrigain armour purely for C.O.G. What did you think of my earlier suggestion: "Perhaps it would fit with the ideas on the ex-slavemasters, the Trillium Magnata. A group wearing such armour might be 'guests' of the Royal Court before their true identity is revealed...."? By extension, the 'governor' of Gideon might be in league with this secret organisation. The PC might find one of them in the tunnels that link up with the secret Trillium Magnata base of Tenmar Wall.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]