Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lore Questions
08-25-2011, 05:36 PM,

I'll have to think about how to get a cave that you could use, Mizreg. Some of our caves are ready-made and may just require some Naga adding and a little customisation...send me a PM if I don't answer this question elsewhere.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-26-2011, 02:38 PM,

I have a little (or big) question to IG, could you please let us into some more of the main story because I think a lot of us are very interested in what it is really, if you don't want to bring it out public you can make a thread thats like only available to the ones who work on it so that we at least do know what its all about. Cause my sister keeps thinking I'm let in in such things and she is REALLY bugging me with it. If you can let out anything at all, even if it is only like where and how it starts or something, please do.
So yeah I'm 13 and small for my age, at least that will make me a decent Dwarf Big Grin
08-26-2011, 05:03 PM,

Actually, now would probably be a good time to make this public knowledge now that we are into the quest phase so yes, after all this time, I will introduce the outline. Wink However, I figured that the full depth of the thing needs to be gradually written up over time since it builds upon quite a few of the writings that currently exist both in-game and in the lore/literature sections of our thread. Some of the MQ relies upon bits and pieces of lore knowledge from ES besides interpretations and embellishments of existing ES lore.

The MQ has, until now, remained the property of the core team. This has involved past senior members that have since moved on but most of the core information belongs to myself, Deeza and Koniption with Xae also as an advisor. I'll allow the new thread to tell you more soon.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-26-2011, 07:19 PM,

Really?? There is actually like an entire Main Quest!!! That is SO awesome.
Well here I am, I guess.........