Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost models
03-21-2006, 04:30 AM,
Lost models
Hey again people i was gona work on the grib on the axe i made and replace it with something better looking but i cant find the model lol
03-21-2006, 04:49 AM,

Here's the thread: Can I make a return?

I found it while searching your profile. The files you attached originally aren't there though... it might be that you posted them on the old forum.

But they can also be downloaded from the showcase:
- Skeleton Axe
- Twin Blade

Good luck with them!
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-21-2006, 05:49 AM,

Hey!I haven't seen those before.They look pretty nice.Maybe we could use them for skyrim....hmm?
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
03-21-2006, 05:39 PM,

Lovely models! Hope to see them in game. Smile
aka Lacey or Mrs. Danath_in. hehe
03-22-2006, 01:19 AM,

hehe,
Razorwing:"i found it while searching your profile." Cool from any one else that would be a little scary. Big Grin

but anyway, i agree, nice models.
I know, I know... it has been a while...
03-22-2006, 09:43 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Roger the Shrubber
hehe,
Razorwing:"I found it while searching your profile." Cool from any one else that would be a little scary. Big Grin

but anyway, I agree, nice models.

Nah, nothing scary about that. It's just a matter of looking at someone's profile and clicking the Search button, and then you get a list of all the posts that person has made. I think everyone has access to that feature.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
04-30-2006, 05:45 AM,

Sweet you found them

I may be making a return ::cough:: again ::cough::

Just recently reformated pc and now max is running realy smooth now.

and been wanting to test out eye candy textures pluging for photoshop to help with the handle covvers and this time gona get rid of the sepret cylinders that make the handle and switch them with a cylinder boolean'ed with a spring should make it quite a bit more shiny and not to mention proply easyer to texture if not i can always overlay another model over it so that the groves inside the handle will be a difrent texture
05-14-2009, 12:06 AM,

Well... Im back for a little bit old computer broke power cord no longer worked and couldn't solder myself in short got a new computer now Smile

But anyway the showcase seems to be dead was gonna add them to fable:TLC (for personal use) LOL

Quote:Database error: Invalid SQL: SELECT project, release, release_email, system_email, admin_email, timeout, max_image, max_file, article_width, language, base_url, send_pw, help, startnews, ipcheck, lkey, owner, target FROM cpo_option WHERE id != '' MySQL Error: 1064 (Fehler in der SQL-Syntax. Bitte die korrekte Syntax im Handbuch nachschlagen bei 'release, release_email, system_email, admin_email, timeout, max_image, max_file,' in Zeile 1) Session halted.
05-14-2009, 02:11 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by xchaosdragon666x
Well... I'm back for a little bit old computer broke power cord no longer worked and couldn't solder myself in short got a new computer now Smile

But anyway the showcase seems to be dead was gonna add them to fable:TLC (for personal use) LOL

A lot has happened since you made those meshes some four years ago. We don't use the system my links from -06 point to anymore, for instance. I had copies of your meshes for awhile but I think they were lost in our server switch in September 2007.
Angel mired in filth
05-15-2009, 01:22 AM,

Aww Sad oh well the modding community of fable pissed me off anyway they condone "partial" theft of intellectual oblivion

After i posted pete hines response to using parts of oblivion in other games

Model In Question "this is obviously the madness war axe"

And replied with this Italics are my edit's

Quote:Laughing

This is Fable.
Any valiant and noble intent and honor as a modder was lost when we looked at Fable's guts and realized that everything was backasswards, chopped and made askew, coated with a thick and slimy grime, and wrapped in a thin film covered in fine print reading "hack this bitches".

By fair use, I mean educational purposes, as modding Fable is for all informed intents and purposes a learning experience like no other.
It isn't a commercial mod. -No mod is but I'll assume he he means expansions
It stimulates interest in both Fable and Oblivion. -Classic cop out
It can in no way replace Oblivion and is small enough to not give anything of Oblivion away.
The use of this mod does not in any way harm Oblivion.
Of course, the model isn't an exact copy of the original model data as it has to be modified to work with Fable. -He is referring to you have to add helpers and rename them
It can be considered a parody in that it is a testament to the original work itself.

Now, if we made a mod that ported all of the models, textures, sounds, or even half or even just more than ten, I'd certainly side with you. But this is just one.