Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M'Aiq knows much...
06-22-2007, 05:45 PM,
M'Aiq knows much...
Will you be including M'Aiq in Vvardenfell? 'Cause that would rock. To the max.

Though it might be a bit odd with him being in Cyrodil already....

Still, you could have him wearing his old colovian fur helm Big Grin and I'm sure someone made a fishing mod....

Edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
06-22-2007, 05:59 PM,
RE: M'Aiq knows much...
Quote:Originally posted by llamaranger
Though it might be a bit odd with him being in Cyrodiil already....
Well it is 6 years after Oblivion's setting; people come and go. And you know how fast M'Aiq runs, he could get to Vvardenfell in no time. Big Grin
06-22-2007, 06:04 PM,

Yeah I think that would be a real awesome thing to see him on that same little island but this time there should be a shack on it. Big Grin Also there is a fishing mod it is called NPC's with Jobs mod. It also includes some other cool animations and such jobs. Big Grin
Founder of the Ocean Studios

Come join the Ocean Mod!
06-23-2007, 05:14 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by OblivionMon
Yeah I think that would be a real awesome thing to see him on that same little island but this time there should be a shack on it. Big Grin Also there is a fishing mod it is called NPC's with Jobs mod. It also includes some other cool animations and such jobs. Big Grin

The fishing rod isn't for fishing though! It's for catching the ideas out of the sky from the dragons that can only be found really high up! XD
06-23-2007, 06:01 AM,

Or there could be a M'aiq for each province because they're all.....what's the word for nine identical babies born at the same time? And they're all crazy. Tongue

He is in Cyrodiil, and I'm sure some people out there would complain if he's in MW, but I think it would be pretty cool to see him back in MW.

Will he have the same awesome Colovian Hat which was surprisingly absent throughout Colovia?
Lol what?
06-23-2007, 06:26 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Or there could be a M'aiq for each province because they're all.....what's the word for nine identical babies born at the same time? And they're all crazy. Tongue

He is in Cyrodiil, and I'm sure some people out there would complain if he's in MW, but I think it would be pretty cool to see him back in MW.

Will he have the same awesome Colovian Hat which was surprisingly absent throughout Colovia?

M'iaq can be anywhere he likes, because he knows the secrets of Fast Travel :lmao:
06-23-2007, 11:31 AM,

yes I was thinking of ninetuplets for M'Aiq - The Liar, the Honest are the obvious ones Big Grin... any more suggestions Tongue Think it would be a really nice joint easter egg for all the BC mods?

Edd
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
06-23-2007, 11:43 AM,

Quote:He is in Cyrodiil, and I'm sure some people out there would complain if he's in MW
Why? It's 6 years after. Big Grin
06-25-2007, 03:11 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Or there could be a M'aiq for each province because they're all.....what's the word for nine identical babies born at the same time? And they're all crazy.
The name you are looking for is "Zathras."

"Zathras understand... No. Zathras not understand. But Zathras do. Zathras good at doings, not understandings."
07-11-2007, 01:59 AM,
RE: M'Aiq knows much...
Yes, I do know much.