Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MG Quest] Blood keeps me Dead [7]
10-11-2007, 10:16 AM,
[MG Quest] Blood keeps me Dead [7]
Hey,

The seventh quest in the Mages Guild questline and the third mainquest. After this quest, it truly is war between the Mages Guild and the Cerro Vampires.

Short: You will be ordered to meet with Amilia Noctis at an isolated spot. She will explain the story to you, how the Cerro clan-leader is after her. Amilia tells you that she has confirmed reports of infiltration of the Mages Guild by the Cerro. She knows that Vanco Valean, the Steadhelm Compound leader, is one of them and that it's likely a few more Mages in Steadhelm compound are working for the Cerro. She askes you to take care of this for her, in return, she will promote you to one of the elite Mages, Master Wizard. Meaning you'll also be the compound leader of Steadhelm. When you ask around in the Steadhelm compound, you'll find out that Valean's behaviour has changed lately, and that he's been hanging out with a select group of two other highranking Steadhelm Mages. When you confront them, they try to kill you and you defend yourself, killing all three.
Boss: Amilia Noctis
Reward: You'll get to be leader of the Steadhelm Compound & you'll get Valean's house.
Promotion: Master Wizard
NPC's:
  1. Vanco Valean
    Race: Dunmer
    Male/Female: Male
    Vampire: Yes
    Story:
    Amilia Noctis
    Male/Female: Female
    Vampire: Yes
    Story:
    Athasor Alayn
    Male/Female: Male
    Vampire: No
    Story: One of Amilia's Goons
    [/list=1]
    Full Story:
    You will be ordered to meet with Amilia Noctis at an isolated spot. She will explain the story to you, how the Cerro clan-leader is after her. Amilia tells you that she has confirmed reports of infiltration of the Mages Guild by the Cerro. She knows that Vanco Valean, the Steadhelm Compound leader, is one of them and that it's likely a few more Mages in Steadhelm compound are working for the Cerro. She askes you to take care of this for her, in return, she will promote you to one of the elite Mages, Master Wizard. Meaning you'll also be the compound leader of Steadhelm. When you ask around in the Steadhelm compound, you'll find out that Valean's behaviour has changed lately, and that he's been hanging out with a select group of two other highranking Steadhelm Mages. When you confront them, they try to kill you and you defend yourself, killing all three.

Dialogue & Triggers:
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
11-22-2007, 01:52 AM,

I'm confused.... I thought Noctis was dead

Taken from Quest 5
Short: Once again you're sent to Nibarr Faren, who sends you to fetch an informant who lives in Silgrad City. When you come in, you see the body of the person you're supposed to fetch lying on the ground. Two vamps are already in the appartement, they start their evil dialogue including pointing towards Amilia Noctis as their leader. Nibarr Faren walks in, it's obvious he's a vamp. You fight them, you win. When you go back to any of the Compound leaders, you'll be promoted to wizard for uncovering the whole vampiric plot

The way I read this is thier are 2 vamps talking, one dead who is Noctis Confusedhrug: I must be reading it wrong... thats ok

beyond that this quest is nicely done

:goodjob:

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
11-22-2007, 01:56 PM,

Hehe, I meant 'pointing' in an abstract sense. They said Amilia Noctis is their leader, they don't actually point to anyone (the dead body is nobody really important)
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild