Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MG Quest] Rituals, Rituals, Rituals [6]
01-02-2008, 05:09 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
2) Fixed. I'm ashamed, I made a grammar mistake!
It's OK. Smile Just remember that whole "not your native tongue" thing. Big Grin I must also admit I'm a card-carrying member of the Grammar Police Auxiliary (American English Division).

Steve
01-02-2008, 06:18 PM,

Using the 'not my native tongue' argument is only a last resort, an argument looking that strong but in reality so weak may only be used in emergencies. Wink

EDIT: sandor, SACarrow, AndySlayer & I have changed some more things in the Dialogue, all of these changes are in the Vanco Valean lines.
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
01-04-2008, 05:40 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion

EDIT: ..SACarrow, AndySlayer & I have changed some more things in the Dialogue, all of these changes are in the Vanco Valean lines.
Ok, I assume it's the final edit.

EDIT

I relinquish this claim (01.03.08).
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
01-04-2008, 05:46 PM,

Correct.

EDIT: I've changed the 'amicably' into 'well enough'... The Final Cut now...
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
01-04-2008, 05:48 PM,
One tiny thing
Cuthalion and I finally settled on "well enough" instead of "amicably" in line Vanco Valean-202-Answer01. It necer made it into the OP. I'll edit it only because we did agree. I don't touch his OPs otherwise; too easy to lose the editing thread with the Core ability to edit invisibly.

Hence this post. Big Grin

EDIT: With all of us online, would you prefer to edit it Cuthalion?

Steve
01-09-2008, 12:20 AM,
Vanco will need alteration somewhere
As of ESM v2.84 he's an Imperial. Smile

Steve
01-09-2008, 09:14 AM,

Valean? Valean imperial?!
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
01-09-2008, 03:48 PM,

I'm sure there'd be no prob in making him Dunmer, but since it's Steadhelm, it's sandor's call. Just wanted to bring it up so you'd know.

Steve