Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MG Quest] The Big Bad [10]
11-06-2007, 02:54 PM,
[MG Quest] The Big Bad [10]
Hey,

The final quest of the questline.

Short: Amilia is in the Council Chamber with the complete Council and a few guards. When you speak to her and give her the letter, the doors swing open and the Cerro leader (Bob, what's his/her name?) comes walking in. We get a huge big evil showdown dialogue between Amilia and her former master and it results in a big fight between the Council, Amilia, you and the Cerro in the room. When you kill the Cerro with the help of the rest of the Council, Amilia'll talk to you and promote you to Master Eldritch.
Boss: Amilia Noctis
Reward: -
Promotion: Eldritch Master
NPC's:
  1. Amilia Noctis
    Race: Dunmer
    Male/Female: Female
    Vampire: Yes
    Story:
    Athasor Alayn
    Race: Dunmer
    Male/Female: Male
    Vampire: No
    Story: Right hand of Amilia, he promotes you to wizard after "Blood Keeps me Dead" and gives you the "Things that go Bump in the Night" quest.
    [/list=1]

Full Story: (Action oriented quest, doesn't need further info)
    Amilia is in the Council Chamber with the complete Council and a few guards. When you speak to her and give her the letter, the doors swing open and the Cerro leader (Bob, what's his/her name?) comes walking in. We get a huge big evil showdown dialogue between Amilia and her former master and it results in a big fight between the Council, Amilia, you and the Cerro in the room. When you kill the Cerro with the help of the rest of the Council, Amilia'll talk to you and promote you to Master Eldritch.
    Dialogue & Triggers:
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
11-22-2007, 02:03 AM,
RE: [MG Quest] The Big Bad [10]
Very Good

I do have a name for the leader, however based on this questline I would have to change up the events of the ES3 quest plans for the Cerro. You see in the ES3 plans the Nerevarine will help the Cerro to gain control of their affliction and begin the process of removing the vampire curse upon them. However thier is a group of Cerro who have been locked away for many many years. These Cerro have no hope of being restored. it would be easy enough to explain how one of these Cerro excaped and inflicted others during the 5 or 6 year period between MW and OB

That being said I will give you a name

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories