Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MW-esque Concept Art
10-06-2008, 07:54 PM,
MW-esque Concept Art
Hi all,

I thought I'd mention something that came up on the 'Dark Brotherhood' forums recently, where I've been applying my voice lately. Some of the members were discussing 'Sithis' and what he looked like and someone mentioned this guy called 'Badhead-Gadroon'.

I thought it might interest some people to look at his concept art as it was mentioned that the style was very MW-inspired: http://badhead-gadroon.deviantart.com/ga...Morrowind- .
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-06-2008, 08:22 PM,

sithis is a force, sorta like gravity, so he doesnt look like anything :dunce:

Her art *is* awesome though
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
10-06-2008, 08:31 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Lady Nerevar
sithis is a force, sorta like gravity, so he doesnt look like anything :dunce:

I think that appeared to be the consensus. Personally, I like the idea of an 'anthropomorphism' but the lore junkies beat me with sticks until I stopped squeaking. :poorme:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-07-2008, 10:14 AM,

Nice find :goodjob:

I found the dwemer schematics especially interesting. I wonder if they would be of use to the Dumac guys here? If so I could look into contacting her and ask if we may borrow them.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]