Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mages Guild - Voicework
12-30-2007, 05:12 PM,

@SACarrow: I agree with the changes, you've kept my Clengothesque speech intact. Important to note for the potential Clengoth voice artist: even though there are sometimes exclamation marks in the dialogue, he is not someone who speaks enthousiasticly. Another point is that he speaks slowly, not only on the 'I'm-doubting-how-to-subtly-put-this' points.
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
12-30-2007, 05:59 PM,

Maybe a touch of the gravitas of Ian McKellen, as either Gandalf or Magneto? BTW is it "Ree-lam" or "Ray-lam" for Mr. Thirano?
12-30-2007, 07:09 PM,

Clengoth is by far the nicest (possibly the 'wise-est') of all the highplaced wizards in Silgrad Tower, however, he is more 'realistic' than Gandalf and is prone to lose his temper when faced with ignorance.

It's Relam [Ray-lam] Thirano
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
01-20-2008, 03:34 PM,

As of this moment I'm claiming Nibarr Faren. SACarrow, would you agree?
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
01-22-2008, 01:21 PM,

I've added two characters. Balamus & Mareri aren't that important, but for one-quest characters they have pretty much dialogue.
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
02-08-2008, 12:25 AM,

I think Horuscia Ratori is probably my best bet here. Ciralind is quite intriguing, unless swthemer wants to do them. I'll take one or two of those lesser Dunmer roles as well, if you like.

Do we have a deadline on these or is it all just at the initial casting stages?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
02-10-2008, 12:17 PM,

Ah, well, most of the script hasn't even been written, so this is definitely early casting stages....

Horuscia Ratori is a female voice, so unless you're a legendary voiceactor, I don't think you would fit the description... Wink
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
02-12-2008, 10:01 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
Ah, well, most of the script hasn't even been written, so this is definitely early casting stages....

Horuscia Ratori is a female voice, so unless you're a legendary voiceactor, I don't think you would fit the description... Wink

Ouch! How did I miss that? Actually, I came across some ingenious software the other day...but it had too much background noise to make the female voice workable...nonetheless, it does do some effects quite well with a bit of tweaking...anyway, just for a laugh, here's the basic voice, although it's a bit pants, really...ah, well...not quite legendary then...

I'd take Ciralind and some Dunmer, though, if no one's taking them...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
02-13-2008, 10:43 PM,

You've got Ciralind, and might I suggest as Dunmer Athasor Alayn? He's one of those 'high-ranking servants', someone who is in a high rank but incapable of leading.
Quote of the Day

Factions:
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
02-14-2008, 03:31 PM,

Sounds good to me. I've not had the chance to do Dunmer before. Are we following the 'raspy' MW convention for the voice? If so, I can follow the lead of the generic voice actor (can't remember who that was right now) and perform my own variation on his base voice.