Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Quest
09-28-2006, 04:25 AM,

Here here to that nine. Anyway, Where can I find these DEVS? TES F? I want to get ahold of them very despartly. The more we can meet the expectations of Bethesda the better IMO. I think that we can quite possibly make the Black Marshes for years to come. I hope Beth dosn't just disregard our matireal.
"Your love of the Halfling's leaf has clearly slowed your mind."
-Saruman

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything."
-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-28-2006, 05:19 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by The Grey Wizard
Here here to that nine. Anyway, Where can I find these DEVS? TES F? I want to get ahold of them very despartly. The more we can meet the expectations of Bethesda the better IMO. I think that we can quite possibly make the Black Marshes for years to come. I hope Beth dosn't just disregard our matireal.
I hope we can leave a legacy, but it is VERY possible that we will be disregarded in future games, I mean, we are talking about a big game company.... and game companies are like new kids at school... at first they really try to appeal to modders and others who can make the product live longer (or the truer friendship) but when they become popular theyr ditch their old friends for the mainstream... :lol:
09-28-2006, 01:19 PM,

:lmao:

Bethesda has some bad apples, but I know her soul still has somthing left. Come on, she produced Morrowind for us. How can we ever call MW anything short of a blessing from Azura?

WAIVER: I AM NOT PART OF A DEADRIC CULT! THIS WAS TO IMPLY A POINT, AND MY TRUE RELIGION IS NOT AFFILIATED Wink
-Saruman

-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-28-2006, 07:41 PM,

Lore is important to this mod. But if we are unable to locate an authority, we can make it up as long as it seems to fit. It's all just an imaginative process. The only thing the devs have on us is that they got to create the games.
LOTR or Star Wars would never been so cool if it wasn't for imaginative people like us who add to the experience.
09-29-2006, 04:49 PM,

Quote:I like the person idea, the jewel amber idea, and the alternate reality idea. We should combine all these thoughts perhaps. I wish Beth would just tell us what the hell it is so we couldn't screw it up, but I suppose it may be much better to make it ourselves. Anyway, this "artifact" or whatever should hold an equal importance as the Amulet of Kings. It was told to me that the reason Falinesti may have rooted was to hold the fabric of Tamriel in tact while White Gold Tower could no longer asist this need. The 5 or 8 towers, IDK for sure were the foundatoins of all space and time for Tamriel. The Valenwood has some major plans for the Falinesti tower concept. The thread of Tamriel hangs on only a few towers left now that Red Mountain(Tower of Morrowind) Has fallen. Maybe we could make this big, I mean REAL BIG! Maybe the Eye of Argonia, White Gold Tower, and Falinesti are the only things keeping Tamriel from tearing into nothingness and being engulfed by the endless void! It makes me wounder, what other towers are left? I know most have decayed to time.
-Saruman

-Jim Morrison, The Doors
09-29-2006, 06:49 PM,

maybe it is a natural phenomena that keeps the place balanced...
not stable like the towers, nor chaos like Oblivion does when invades...
but a balance, bit of both....
10-01-2006, 10:22 PM,

That is sounding good, but I think we've gotton too deep to continue an open discution about it. We should use my secret forums to discuss it. I'll PM you the URL, as well as KuKu, and whomever else you choose to be in devolopment. We don't want to just make the storyline right in front of everyone's eyes. I will copy and Paste this thread to my secret forums, and you should deleat this thread before sombody stumble upon it. What say you to that?

Edit: Ok, I have some remote forums set up. Chances are nobody will ever find them, and if they do it matters not for only staff can view anything. It's worth looking into.

That is what I said on the Hist Tree controversy. As soon as you reply asking for the link I'll give it to you, it's worth a look, and I'm not aloud in CORE.
-Saruman

-Jim Morrison, The Doors
10-01-2006, 10:29 PM,

That is sounding good, but I think we've gotton too deep to continue an open discution about it. We should use my secret forums to discuss it. I'll PM you the URL, as well as KuKu, and whomever else you choose to be in devolopment. We don't want to just make the storyline right in front of everyone's eyes. I will copy and Paste this thread to my secret forums, and you should deleat this thread before sombody stumble upon it. What say you to that?

Edit: Ok, I have some remote forums set up. Chances are nobody will ever find them, and if they do it matters not for only staff can view anything. It's worth looking into.

That is what I said on the Hist Tree controversy. As soon as you reply asking for the link I'll give it to you, it's worth a look, and I'm not aloud in CORE.
hahaha, there is no core, but sure
back in Vvardenfell we are free to discuss MQ stuff cause basically if you are a modder you have a right to know, but since most MQ decisions are made by me, it doesn't matter too much...
ah well... so yeah linky me up in a PM or something :goodjob:
10-01-2006, 10:56 PM,

Ok, I'll Make you admin and a mod of the Black Marshes. You can select a number of skins. There is a Middle-earth on for my team, A black marsh theam and board for this, and Valenwood. I made this all today. I'm very pleased with how it came out. Anyway, it's up to you who you allow to be in the black marsh stuff. You'll have just as much power as I, the creator, and Swedishfish, the Leader. Check your PM box. And look at all the diffrent pretty skins I made. You have to change them by editing your profile. All the boards are hidden to non mods so you won't see them, just sign up and I'll make you a Admin, everything else from there should be straight forward. Thank you for giving this a chance, I'm very exsited about it.
-Saruman

-Jim Morrison, The Doors
08-29-2011, 11:26 AM,

I think that this information has now been rendered thoroughly obsolete by the release of our new main quest plan.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!