Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main Quest Draft
11-15-2007, 05:25 AM,

I think it could be fun to bring in Helseth in the main quest. I wouldn't argue in favor of it, but if it's done right I think it could be a good thing. It would have to be done carefully so that his role is significant enough to do his stature justice, but not so significant that it engulfs the rest of the story. In my opinion it should be dominated by our own characters, old and new, rather than rely heavily on characters from the old game. It's fun up to a point, but going beyond that point in my opinion means the main quest loses focuses from our own slice of Morrowind in favor of something else.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
01-18-2008, 01:29 PM,

I'd like to know how the Core's feelings are about this Draft & the one Bob sent me a long while ago. Does anyone want me to keep working on this?
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild
01-18-2008, 08:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Cuthalion
I'd like to know how the Core's feelings are about this Draft & the one Bob sent me a long while ago. Does anyone want me to keep working on this?

Bob has unfortunatly been out of it as of late, I haven't really had time to look into any of this, and I am way way behind on QD, I have some commitments with the Core that are still unfinished this being one of them. I would not want to deter your efforts, but until I have time to get back into the flow and catch up on the unfinished business I will need to ask you to hold off on any offical MQ development

My apologies

Enjoy
Diet Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
04-15-2008, 10:03 PM,

Why would the Telvanni assassinate king helseth? What profit do they gain? Perhaps the telvanni sorcerer wants to rule morrowind. Please keep in mind that the telvanni aren't really unified and individual. They do not care much about the world, however some care about being powerful.
Why should he assassinate in Silgrad city? Silgrad city is one of the larger cities in the west of Morrowind, west of Vvardenfell. The telvanni lives in the east of Morrowind, east of Vvardenfell. House Hlaalu and House redoran controls the west side of Morrowind and the borders with skyrim and cyrodiil. When the king has been killed, people will think that it came from someone from House redoran, house hlaalu, perhaps house indoril or some unknown faction, but not the telvanni. Silgrad city won't have as much and good protection as Mournhold.
Why accuse House Redoran? House hlaalu is in general on good terms with King Helseth and the imperials. After all, the Hlaalu like wealth and money and Imperials are nice customers. However some Hlaalu don't like the king, because they think that king helseth murdered the previous king. House redoran is anti-imperial, but not as much as House Indoril (they are fanitical). House Redoran is becoming weak and losing territory to the Hlaalu.
Why are there telvanni in silgrad city? I don't know, maybe one of them is part of some kind of council.
WHat is the next move of the telvanni villain after the assassination?
I don't know, making an army, big enough to siege almalexia and mournhold.
Is the dead of King Helseth not too drastic?
04-15-2008, 10:21 PM,

Telvanni, every single one of them, are after power. And principally everyone who wants power, wants more power for as little price as possible. Telvanni managed to blame the Redoran for the death of Helseth, and Hlaalu and Redoran fight it out. Without the price of Telvanni losses.

The Telvanni aren't afraid of the Imperial power anymore, since it is non-existent in the province of Morrowind after the Emporer's death, and, more importantly, the Telvanni know that if Imperial control is restored áfter the Telvanni have grabbed power, they can move the Imperial Senate to name them the leading House of Morrowind.
Quote of the Day
There's real poetry in the real world. Science is the poetry of reality. Richard Dawkins, The Enemies of Reason

Factions:
Silgrad Tower Mages Guild
Skyrim Thieves Guild
Vvardenfell Mages Guild