Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Main questline?
02-22-2007, 10:09 PM,
Main questline?
I just read that you guys are planning on doing some stuff with the good old Neverarine. Will it go along with the Vvardenfell quests with the Neverarine in them also? I really hope they make since together like if something happens such as the Neverarine dies in this mod or something and then all of a sudden he is alive in Vvardenfell...
02-22-2007, 11:04 PM,

The Nerevarine will stay alive and well :check:

We have tried working together with Kukulza (leader of the Vvardenfell mod) but that just stopped after a while Confusedhrug:
However, we will stick to the rumors that Bethesda put in TES IV Oblivion, the Nerevarine went to Akavir, i don't know why the Vvardenfell mod team wants to use the Nerevarine in the first place, it's more trouble that it's worth with people who want to be the Nerevarine, or just don't want the Nerevarine in-game :eek:
Akavir mod leader.
02-22-2007, 11:25 PM,

Well, the first thing is really good news. I just hope since the talking stopped with the other team that these mods make since together. ?(
02-22-2007, 11:29 PM,

Well, i'm for working together with them (if possible), but i don't know what their plans for the Nerevarine are at the moment, they just might decide that they will not use the Nerevarine at all.
I would have to talk to Kukulza about it, but it's not a priority right now, so i will leave it for later.
Akavir mod leader.
02-23-2007, 07:43 PM,

We do have part of the main quest available in the general section under lore. You can read it there for more information. Cog is great at leaving us in suspense as to what will happen next.