Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mainquest idea- Myth of Sotho
09-14-2006, 11:47 AM,

I reckon... That you said if you join the royal court you can get guards right? We need something like that for the criminal underworld cause you can get your named cleared through the theives guild. Mayne something like if you join the royal court you get a free manor house with guards and can get a guard to follow you and if you join the crominal underworld you get the caverns with thugs guarding them and can get a thug following you. And for crim underworld quests you have to get the thugs and stuff to trust you, master mind a few largde scale robberies like you have to on the mnage quest but larger scale
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
08-29-2011, 10:12 AM,

This thread is now very outdated, but contains a lot of the information which I originally used to develop the Sotho Tren faction. So I have decided to move it to the Sotho Tren subforum where it can act as a historical thread of sorts.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-30-2011, 06:07 PM,

Thanks, Deeza. That should be really useful. :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-31-2011, 09:20 AM,

In particular I like the idea that Sotho is actually one of the low-level goons you run across early in the quest line (although I don't think that's mentioned here). Makes a nice reversal of the usual TES factions where the boss usually resides in some palatial abode.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-31-2011, 07:31 PM,

Ah yes, I hadn't spotted that. :yes:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]