Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Make love" with companions?
12-20-2006, 03:41 PM,
"Make love" with companions?
Well, I was at Hawkmoth Legion Fort and I noticed a knight who had elite templar pauldrons I wanted, so I added him as a companion and then grabbed it off of him and then paid him accordingly.

I then noticed the "make love" option. I was like "K....wtf?". Clicked on it, did some admiration, then he was like "you better find us a bed then". Went to that Six Fishes place, clicked on the bed and then I thought the Sims 2 was bad!

Aw man, I laughed and regretted my decision at the same time. It was actually a first person view of the...uh..."action", locked camera, over his naked body with the camera bobbing up and down, with the knight dude just laying there still. I think it doesn't quite work with same-sex lovemaking.

Good Lord I tell you! I'm not sure if this was added in Tribunal (the companions bit) or if it was one of the many mods I downloaded. Now, I need to find a WOMAN companion to do it with...otherwise Seriphyn the Paladin's a homosexual....har har...

Anyone else....uh..."experienced"...this? Was this added in Tribunal or is it apart of some mod I got?

For reference, the man I frotted (oh dear God) can be found at Hawkmoth Legion Fort. Upstairs from the prison, in the dining room. He's standing by the fireplace, dressed in Templar gear, except for the pauldrons, which cover the entire arm ("elite templar pauldrons")
I'm just warming up you pathetic worm!
12-20-2006, 07:58 PM,

Thats interesting

Thier are mods that exist that give the "Love making option" but most of them are "fade to black" types

Mr. Cellophane has a "Lovers and Legends" mod that allows for sexual encounters more like what you described. But I do not recall that their is a same-sex encounter option available, (at least not in the beta form)

Do you have that?

Post you mod list and maybe we can see where that is coming from

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
12-20-2006, 09:24 PM,

huh.... interesting....
so if you are a woman character you gonn abe on top still?

just curious
12-20-2006, 09:35 PM,

What? What is this mod?! Wait, are these like sex anims or something?
Lol what?
12-20-2006, 09:40 PM,

I saw a mod for that on Planet Elder Scrolls. Naturally I avoided it, but it's description was basically the same as what you just described.

.... eeeexcept it didn't mention any gayness. :lmao:
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
12-20-2006, 10:26 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by DarkEclipse
I saw a mod for that on Planet Elder Scrolls. Naturally I avoided it, but it's description was basically the same as what you just described.

.... eeeexcept it didn't mention any gayness. :lmao:

Thats basically it, the mod allows forms of sexual intercourse from varying angles just like those "sex anime" games.

But you are correct it does not indicate same sex options, in my reading of the installation it only allows for hetrosexual encounters (If your a male character and no female characters are present a message comes up which says their are "no compatable lovers available" something along those lines, at least thats what it did when I tryed it.

I personally would not recommend it, but thats me.

But I can't be sure if this is what Seripyn is referring to until I see the mod list. Because the message "Make Love" isn't one of the choices this game has. I have seen that option available, in mods such as White Wolf and TU1 and a few companion mods but again their are all "fade to black"

So if this terminology is correct its got to be coming from somewhere else

But its doesn't come from Silgrad that is for sure !

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
12-20-2006, 10:48 PM,
RE: "Make love" with companions...gaysex...wierd
Quote:Originally posted by Seriphyn
Aw man, I laughed and regretted my decision at the same time. It was actually a first person view of the...uh..."action", locked camera, over his naked body with the camera bobbing up and down, with the knight dude just laying there still. I think it doesn't quite work with same-sex lovemaking.

I usually stay away from the "make love with your companions" mods, but from what this sounds like, it was probably a bug of some sort. XD Not from Silgrad Tower, the mod doesn't add this sort of thing as far as I know.

EDIT: The only character from Vanilla Morrowind that I can think of who matches the description is Frald the White, the Knight Protector of the Imperial Legion in Ebonheart, he's the quest giver for a number of Imperial Legion quests.
12-20-2006, 11:17 PM,

My mod list...

- Better Heads
- Better Bodies (changed to naked when I discovered "Make Love" =) )
- Children of Morrowind
- Pegas Horse Ranch
- Morrowind Comes Alive
- Atmospheric Sound Effects
- Passive Healthy Wildlife
- PRE (dammit, forgot what this was)
- Changing Faces Replacer
- Distand Land
- Silgrad Tower
- Tamriel Rebuilt
- Blacklight

And these were added AFTER the gaysex

- Companions Mod (whatever it was called)
- Necessities of Morrowind

Combining the "make love" thing with Companions is...uh...fun. Now I got this "partner" who I regularly shag. Yeah baby. Oh yeah, it's a woman :goodjob:

Okay, let me post up some screenshots. Gimme a minute.

EDIT: Here they are...enjoy...

[Image: presexdk7.th.jpg]
"make love"
I'm horny blah blah
Come closer
Actually, I don't want to sleep with you

NSFW!!!!!

[Image: gayguyib9.th.jpg]
And this is the guy I frotted. Hawkmoth Legion Fort, lower level, in the prison. Go up the stairs into the dining room. He was standing by the fireplace.

Bloody wierd eh?

Sorry had to remove the nudy shot Smile

Bob
12-20-2006, 11:33 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Seriphyn
Okay, let me post up some screenshots. Gimme a minute.

Oh god, please spare us. *Can't find appropriate smiley*
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
12-20-2006, 11:35 PM,

Too late...don't worry, it's heterosex, har har.

How wierd. It's not like I deliberately downloaded the first person sex bit.

Hey hey, that's a gaming first! First person sex! I think.