Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Map?
01-31-2007, 12:45 AM,
Map?
I recently started wondering what Akivir looked like, but wasn't able to find anything on these forums. So, is there any official map of it?
My mage is an honor student at the Arcane University.
01-31-2007, 02:42 AM,

We used to have one, but it was not lore correct.
So i had to change the landscape, it does not have it's final shape yet... so there is no point in making a new map right now.
I have been doing other things lately, so i have not been working on the landscape for some time now, maybe i resume landscaping work soon Confusedhrug:
Akavir mod leader.
01-31-2007, 02:48 AM,

So theres no official map?
01-31-2007, 03:00 AM,

Well... yes and no.

You see, some time ago my computer crashed and it had all the landscape files on it, now i can't get to it (yet).
Just before my computer crashed, i was very close to the final shape of the landscape, i was gonna make a new official map map based on my progress.
If it does not work out as planned... i may have to generate a new landscape :eek:

The official lore from Bethesda does not include a map of Akavir, all we had to go on was a text about Tsaesci being the closest to Tamriell.
Akavir mod leader.
01-31-2007, 03:05 AM,

Ohh, ok. Thanks.
01-31-2007, 03:09 AM,

Ok.

I did forget to mention the fact that i still have half the landscape of Akavir, i hope that Ysne has the other half backed up Confusedhrug:
Akavir mod leader.
01-31-2007, 11:19 PM,

I do have the latest file still. Its on both a hard drive and a flash drive. I can upload it again any time you are ready for it. And we will hope there are no problems with the transfer.
01-31-2007, 11:27 PM,

Great! =)

Please upload it as soon as possible :yes:
Akavir mod leader.
02-01-2007, 04:16 PM,

I'll hopefully manage that tomorrow, if I can't get at that computer later today.