Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maurrie Aurmine & Nelos Onmar
04-14-2007, 12:53 AM,
Maurrie Aurmine & Nelos Onmar
do you guys remember Maurrie Aurmine and Nelos Onmar? The Breton lady that fell in love with the Dunmer rogue and gave him her glove and they professed they were both stunned by each other? hmm...
so what shall we do with these lovers? A Breton noblewoman and a Dunmer rogue... the fear of every upstanding western noblewoman is that their daughter is gonna either be carried off by a Dunmer rogue or worse, fall in love

anyhow, its six years now... so if they had romance,married, or had an unahppy relationship, it would be happening by now... so what do you guys think? happy relationship or a disappointing one?

My idea is that maybe Nelos Onmar and Nels Llendo are buddies, as one was preying on the road north of Pelagiad, and the other south of Pelagiad. Both are suave fellows, Onmar makin' an impression on a Breton lady and Llendo demanding kisses from lady-travelers, and 50 gold from everyone else...
maybe they have a small bandit cave somewhere and while Nelos Onmar is away one day, Nels begins making advances towards Maurrie Aurmine. And you 'just happen to' stumble in and you can intervene and do what you feel is just.

I think that maybe Nelos has true feelings for Maurrie, Nels just wants her as a sex-slave, and maybe the two are being chased by the law? I think the quest can begin with say a Legionnaire in Pelagiad telling you that two Dunmer bandits have been successfully mugging and robbing travelers around Pelagiad for some time now and that their (well hidden) cave should be nearby... and when you get there Nelos is furious and locked outside. You unlock it and with him find Nels standing next to Maurrie who is stripped and tied to a chair (like have the NPC sitting in a special chair model that has rope around it)... Nelos says he has his knife ready to kill Nels, Maurrie, and then himself... Nels tells him no one is going to die unless Nelos wants to... and Maurrie is sobbing...

and you go from there...

sounds good so far?
if you guys think its cool I'll continue.... I have been replaying TES3 Morrowidn and looing at different miscellaneous quests that i can reconnect with in this TES4 Vvardenfell, it's cool to see what happens in 6 years
04-14-2007, 01:46 AM,

Uhh.. we can put him in that cave called Milk, you know the one where the slightly temporarily insane Dunmer went to after his Redoran manor was destroyed? Well, I'm sure its been rebuilt by now and the cave is large and is vacant.....
The rider in black is always watching......
04-14-2007, 02:08 AM,

Kind of a dark quest... i'd have thought they'd get a little house in pelagiad or suran or something, maybe live an honest life, not rape.

Just my opinions, but i at least thought they'd live happily. It was one of those quests that was a nice departure from depression, betrayal, backstabbing, killing people. One of the quests you don't really see in oblivion...
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
04-14-2007, 02:57 AM,

well there are others that ARE happy endings...
liek Sunel Hlas... that depressing trader in Mournhold? he and his date married and moved to Vivec City, just look in the Vivec City (3) plans... but yeah I guess it is a bit dark and gloomy quest....

maybe you can have a hand in it...

perhaps talking to Nels Llendo one day in a tavern will reveal he covets someone's 'possession' and he asks if he should go for it... and if you say go for it then the quest goes on as planned with the betrayal and intervention... if you say no, he'll be very depressed and leave Nelos Onmar saying he just can't live with him and his wife and will run off and do his own thing

sounds good and realistic?
04-14-2007, 04:52 AM,

Milk no somewhere else.
Some say im here, Others say im there, but really... I am every where
Beware I am Shadow I am the darkness in the corner waiting for you to take your mind off things for a moment then I strike without hesitation and leave no trail
04-14-2007, 01:59 PM,

welll I'd prefer to have their hideout near Pelagiad...

and maybe they have a whole gang now? who knows?
maybe its like Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon where the Mongolian bandit took the girl and eventualy they had a romance, except in this case both people like each other from the onset... and the cave was littered with the 'finer things in life', no doubt none of it there tobegin with Wink
04-14-2007, 03:38 PM,

Maybe they have a small house in Pelagiad as a "front" with an exstensie cave system that leads underneath the house to an exit of a cave outside Pelagiad. They could be engaded in smuggling, exstortion ya know, really fun stuff!
The rider in black is always watching......
04-15-2007, 07:03 PM,

wow thats a good idea!

and maybe we should develope these characters too...
like a few things you can obviously see...

Maurrie Aurmine is a young noblewoman, a Breton, and apparently attractive. She's in love, naive, and in Morrowind fro some-odd-reason. However she has two friends in Telvanni lands, Barnand Erelie in 'Sethan's Tradehouse' in Tel Branora, and Emusette Bracques at 'Plot and Plaster' in Tel Aruhn... so maybe they are friend that came with her from High Rock. Overall she's madly in love and a very innocent young woman.
Nelos Onmar was probably born a low-life, never had any remorse from his crimes until that fateful day he robbed Maurrie and was met not with contempt but with love. Maurrie mentions that he talked on and on before leaving, so he must have openned himself up to her, as people like him rarely find an eager and respectful listener. He is probably also very in love with Maurrie and no surprise.
Nels Llendo seems to me like a 'player' and womanizer. He is a partner-in-crime with Onmar but isn't a noble hearted bandit. Infact he is just handsome, smooth talking, and brutal to defenseless folks. But he always seems to be able to convince Nelos he has good intention, though Maurrie doesn't approve of him.

somehow I feel this scene has been in some way replayed by countless myths, plays, movies, and sit-coms but its pretty good I think... and we, as player, can sort out their lives or ruin their lives... ooo yeah :yes:

good so far?