Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Member bios
05-18-2009, 06:52 PM,

My bio is six posts up along with your bio IG Big Grin
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
05-18-2009, 07:01 PM,

Ooops! :dunce: (slaps own forehead)
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-18-2009, 07:24 PM,
RE: Member bios
Name: shreddz

Born: somewhere in sweden

Reason for joining BM: i saw Ibsens Ghost BM thread in the nexus forums and i thought that i maybe could help with something cause i have alot of freetime

Interests: Music , le parkour , elder scrolls , fallout,
What I do: school, laughing, le parkour trainer for Strömsund Parkour Club
a good laugh make you live longer so i am a immortal
05-19-2009, 03:36 PM,

Name: DoZeNt
Born: Made in USSR
Reason for joining BM: I fount the Blackwood lowland very beautiful, and decided to make the marshes for more fun. Plus I have a crazy idea to recreate all Tamriel in TES4.
Interests: Music , Modding, football and others...
What I do: CS Exterior/Interior work, retexturing, sometimes music.
05-19-2009, 07:24 PM,

Thanks, guys! Just DrMcCoy, llamaranger, Sachiel, ShadowGame and Joey2k lack bios for the website now.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
06-17-2009, 11:32 PM,

I believe I posted mine already
06-17-2009, 11:56 PM,

Ah yes. So you did. That leaves DrMcCoy, llamaranger, Sachiel, Favill, Phinius Master and XJDHDR.

Any news on website development, guys? I heard there were a few people wanting to set one up. Or we can just update the existing one: http://theblackmarshproject.weebly.com/ . Tbh, the team roster seriously needs updating. Was it Deeza who was in control of it? Anyway, to me, a website isn't that important but it'd be nice to have one.
06-18-2009, 10:30 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Ibsen's Ghost

Any news on website development, guys? I heard there were a few people wanting to set one up. Or we can just update the existing one: http://theblackmarshproject.weebly.com/ . Tbh, the team roster seriously needs updating. Was it Deeza who was in control of it? Anyway, to me, a website isn't that important but it'd be nice to have one.

So far no, mostly becuase I don't know exactly what people want done. I know Deeza mentioned upgrading that website, but if we are gonna do that I think its best to create one from scratch [Where I shine].

Honestly I have no clue :eek:
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
06-18-2009, 04:29 PM,

Ah just leave it then....unless you really wanted to create one from scratch....although it's really quite secondary to what we're actually doing here.
10-01-2009, 08:36 PM,

Name: S1lver
Born: July 6th, 1993
Reason for joining BM: I've a huge Argonian fanatic. I love to roleplay my Argonian, Silver. That being, it'd be nice to see what goes on behind the scenes, and help a bit myself.
Interests: Games, basketball, reading and camping.
What I do: I like lore and making short stories. I think it'd be awesome having a bit of my work in a great mod. I don't do anything fancy, like textures, meshes, or new objects. I just like to get down to the lore and make works of art with it.

I hope I enjoy coming up with some ideas for this mod =)
You were born an original, don't die a copy - Silver