Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memory Books
05-16-2006, 09:53 PM,

What if at night the Argonians gather around a fire and you can listen to stories that way.
05-16-2006, 10:18 PM,

that would be cool....
or maybe they gather around a globe filled with glowing Hist-spores and retell their stories? and maybe warriors will tell their tales by fire-light... they are afterall warriors and eager to boast their deeds, plus fire goes better with warriors Big Grin
05-17-2006, 06:53 AM,

Yeah what about they gather round a hist tree and the hist tree always has 30 feet of light around it
:elk:
:worship: :worship:
05-17-2006, 10:18 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by SwedishFish
What if at night the Argonians gather around a fire and you can listen to stories that way.

I believe you have hit on something powerful there. It might be that every village and gathering of Argonians would have their own store of tales and wisdom. Maybe each village has to have a Hist tree, so the link is there.

I hope you will forgive me but I still feel that the crystal fruit idea (or from the resin of the tree?) is marvellous, but it might be that such are comparatively rare and holy objects, and the primary form of sharing lore and songs is through the singing and telling of tales around the camp fires...?

and remux, it may be that Hist trees are light sensitive = their light emissions react to light?

plus spores KK Smile
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman