Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Miniature Slaves?
04-12-2007, 04:44 PM,
Miniature Slaves?
This isn't really a bug per se, so I'm not sure where to post this concern.

Somewhere in Silgrad is a pet store of sorts (at least in 1.4.3... not sure about 1.4.6 or the lateset internal version). Besides having slgihtly lore-breaking pets like white guars for sale... there are minitaure Khajiit and Argonians. I can't recall any specific dialogue explaining them. As they were in Silgrad, I'm fairly certain it was not a another mod that added them.

...Why? They don't have any in-game rationale and are definitely not lore-friendly. Maybe a Telvanni wizard's experiments gone awry? Was there any reason to include them in the mod besides "Well, because we can..." or "Because they're cool..."?
04-13-2007, 10:45 PM,

There aren't much and shouldn't be much telvanni in the region of ST. I think they are actually illegal there, but the idea is original. Smile
04-14-2007, 08:17 AM,
RE: Miniature Slaves?
Quote:Originally posted by Dureiku
This isn't really a bug per se, so I'm not sure where to post this concern.

Somewhere in Silgrad is a pet store of sorts (at least in 1.4.3... not sure about 1.4.6 or the lateset internal version). Besides having slgihtly lore-breaking pets like white guars for sale... there are minitaure Khajiit and Argonians. I can't recall any specific dialogue explaining them. As they were in Silgrad, I'm fairly certain it was not a another mod that added them.

...Why? They don't have any in-game rationale and are definitely not lore-friendly. Maybe a Telvanni wizard's experiments gone awry? Was there any reason to include them in the mod besides "Well, because we can..." or "Because they're cool..."?

Maybe this is the reason they are there...to just maake you go "WAH !!!"

Fabulous idea tbh, could do with more involvement like...maybe they get out and you have to kill them all...**Mini Slave Hunting**...
+- Alex Cain -+
04-15-2007, 07:06 PM,

:lmao: :lmao: it would be fun, and then one boss who haves a pitchfork or something :lmao: :lmao:
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]
04-18-2007, 09:55 AM,

would have to be in proportion to him though....like 1/16 or something,...
+- Alex Cain -+
05-30-2007, 03:06 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by blackbird
There aren't much and shouldn't be much telvanni in the region of ST. I think they are actually illegal there, but the idea is original. Smile

Their is actually 1 Telvanni Councellor (EX) who resides just south of Silgrad City

And its Waylors Pet Emporium which has the little ones Not quite sure what the story is with them. Possibly an experiment or maybe controlled breeding Confusedhrug:

btw, they are not slaves, they are monks, the argonians that is

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories