Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mirrored's work
08-22-2007, 10:56 AM,
Sou, sou, sou!
That's it! And I did use the freaky music. Cool That was quite an interesting experience for the setting. I actually liked that kind of music in the game, in a weird kind of way, but the switch between the orchestra music, Papurika music, and BoC was really rough. Tongue (I know. What else did I expect ...)

By the way, you can get that freaky parade song for free from the artist at his web page here, if anyone is interested: Papurika theme by Susumu Hirasawa

I might switch it for the music in Kielanai's dance spell. The bard's revenge on having no barding assets in the vanilla game ... :lmao:
Need something genki like that for exploring, though. I could imagine something similar being done with Chinese violin or shakuhachi for travel music.
Design Assistant

(Check here for updates. Individual images change often.) My Oblivion Screenshots Collection
08-22-2007, 11:20 AM,

Big Grin

I like shakuhachi.

Right now my favorite anime music is from "Samurai 7", the soundtracks called samurai 7, kirara, and bushido, are awesome =)
Sorry, but i have no link for free music Sad
Akavir mod leader.
08-22-2007, 04:58 PM,

Mirrored, your name sound familiar to me. It sounds like you're from Poland.
I like forts! You don't like forts? Screw you.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83
08-22-2007, 05:19 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Beremat

:confused:

He is from Poland :yes:
Akavir mod leader.
08-22-2007, 05:51 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Kodama
Quote:Originally posted by Beremat

:confused:

He is from Poland :yes:
Big Grin Yay! Now I'm not the only one.
This post has been edited 5,453 time(s), it was last edited by Beremat: Today, 53:83
08-22-2007, 06:09 PM,

Mirrored brzmi jak z Polski? Tongue Slyszales juz o mnie? Tongue Skad? W ogole to brales udzial w polish community modujacym Obliviona? Jesli tak - jak sie polska spolecznosc moddingowa trzyma? Smile

Sorry for the Polish here. Tongue
I did not expect someone to be from Poland here. I guess the community here is truly worldwide. Wink
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
08-22-2007, 06:15 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mirrored
Mirrored brzmi jak z Polski? Tongue Slyszales juz o mnie? Tongue Skad? W ogole to brales udzial w polish community modujacym Obliviona? Jesli tak - jak sie polska spolecznosc moddingowa trzyma? Smile
Wink

Heh, widzialem twoje imie jak piosenke sluchalem. A o Polish Community nigdy nie slyszalem...
08-22-2007, 06:37 PM,

Jaka piosenke? Tongue
No ja bylem na polskim forum gdzie, wydawalo mi sie, ze Polacy kombinuje jakies grube mody. widocznie mi sie zdawalo. C?z, lepsze mozliwosci i tak sa za granica. Wink
Regards.

Moje gg to 2819070. Wpadnij czasem.
Michal Cielecki
Composer for Games and Media
http://www.michalcielecki.com

-------------------------------------

Akavir's Island Mod Music
08-22-2007, 07:06 PM,

Ok! Enough already with the languages i don't understand :confused:
I can't moderate it, for all i know you guys are talking about things that are against forum rules Tongue

EDIT: Just out of curiosity, what the hell where you guys saying to eachother?
Akavir mod leader.
08-22-2007, 07:10 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mirrored
Wink

Mirrored sounds polish? Tongue You heard of my name? Tongue Where? Oh yeah, and did you ever take part in Polish Modding Community for Oblivion? If so, how is the community doing? SmileWink

And then the rest of it is about the community and Mirrored's IM.