Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Misc: Lost Love
05-27-2005, 09:31 AM,
Misc: Lost Love
I always like this story which I never got around to telling. This quest was part of the Salty Sea Dog Tales I was originaly going to write.

Original Lost Love Thread

It seemed to get a good enough reception so I would like to use it in OST.

General Background Story

Diary Entry of Captain Douglas:

I have met her, the woman who I want to spend the rest of my life with. By god is she beautiful. I met her in a port called Ebonheat, she was working in the local tavern. I was nervous at first; she was looking directly at me, with these huge clear blue eyes. I had to do something, not just stand there aghast, mouth wide open; I must talk to her? So I did, her name is Marion. She was working at the bar of her father?s tavern; she told me all about the city, places to see?
We agreed to meet again, just outside the city gates?

I met her again last night, I am in love. Everything little thing about her captivates me. Gruney wouldn?t stop pestering me, the little man couldn?t bare me being away from the ship, on land. The fool, I will never leave this woman.

What is wrong with Gruney, can?t he see I am never leaving my sweet Marion. He says the men are growing tired of waiting in the dock. They will wait if they want to keep there jobs.

Tis a sad day, yesterday a letter arrived at my quarters bearing news of the next delivery. We are to set off back to the mainland, and take hide and fur to Raven Rock on Solstheim. I don?t know when I will see Marion again?

The men cheered as with shoved off from Ebonheart, We had been there for over a month now and was expected. I never prepared myself to say goodbye. Each time I tired it would not come, it will never come?
Back In Business
05-27-2005, 11:57 AM,

Sounds like a really nice story you have there, G.I. I'm curious, are the characters Redguards?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
05-27-2005, 12:37 PM,

Captain Douglas was going to be Redguard. The crew of the ship are mostly Imperial, with a Khajiit or an Argonian cook.

Also I thought about a twist which was the character discovering Marion is a Khajiit, but I put that idea to rest. She is now an Imperial.
Back In Business
05-27-2005, 01:22 PM,

Aah, oki. I was curious about that since Redguards is the only Elder Scrolls race to use english-like names. Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]