Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Misc Soulrest/Gideon Quest] Bad Bhuru
06-15-2011, 07:10 PM,

What I was really getting at is that if Xarphyrial is our largest Ayleid dungeon, then it should be the location of the Vaults. The exact location should not be an issue, as long as it's in the west of BM (which it is).
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
06-15-2011, 07:41 PM,

So are you saying that the biggest dungeon should still be below Soulrest?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
06-15-2011, 09:56 PM,

Not necessarily. I'm just saying that the bottom level of Xarph should be called the Vaults of Gemin.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
06-16-2011, 01:01 PM,

I enjoy reading the vivid discussion. Big Grin Although I'm still not certain where it leaves us regarding this claim and where we are.

All good ideas, so excellent background, if not more than just background, to build on.
06-16-2011, 06:44 PM,

Yes, we went a little off-track there. Anyway, I'll bear that in mind, Deeza. That should probably be the deepest level then.

@ JB3 - The last point we were up to regarding the details of the post was this comment I made in the second paragraph of this post: [Misc Soulrest/Gideon Quest] Bad Bhuru . Any thoughts on this?
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
06-18-2011, 10:58 AM,

OK, since we've already started discussing Castle Giovese, I don't want to committ to both claims. At least not at this point.

It seems that we are close to finalize Giovese's claim and taking that it is Beta region, I suggest we leave Longmont open.

I guess that will make Ibsen very happy. Big Grin

If at some point, you still want me to do Longmont, we can evaluate it. Giovese would need to be at least 90% done, so that's a loooong way. We will see.
06-20-2011, 05:28 PM,

Understood. :yes: