Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Misk] (Darkmoor) Just cause' I'm naked!
01-30-2011, 11:39 PM,

I'm thinking that this whole thing could (and probably should) be centred around the cult of Mephala. It would make sense of the whole spider motif and tie it all together with the Daedra-worshipping Barsaebic Ayleids.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
01-31-2011, 02:17 AM,

Cool! We'll have to see what comes from our minds to the screen I guess. But, i glad i did decide to post this. I thought it was going to get laughed at.
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
01-31-2011, 07:56 PM,

No worries, DD. If the Mephala motif is used then it can even be extended towards Norgramyre where Mephala's influence might well be the deciding factor in extending the stranglehold that some isolated Daedra still have on the land to some (albeit very small) degree. It also explains the statue outside it...nice little mini theme we have here, potentially.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
01-31-2011, 08:07 PM,

Which Daedra are going to be infesting the ruins? We'll need to bear in mind that each kind of Daedra "belongs" to a particular Prince, so if we're running Mephala-themed locations, we can't have any Dremora or Golden Saints, or other ones that specifically serve another Daedra Lord.

01-31-2011, 08:22 PM,

At the moment, Norgramyre remains pretty much unfinished. The fourth level is the one featuring the merge I made of the dungeons and Daedric tilesets (I'll post screenies some time) and this is the one that is the least cluttered area by a long margin. It also has no creatures in there so basically this is open to interpretation....we can make Mephala a big entity in BM. I always quite liked that character, actually.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
01-31-2011, 08:30 PM,

Not so big that we distract attention from the main attraction in BM, which is the Hist. Daedra are fine, particularly ones that aren't particularly well explored in previous games, but we shouldn't let it become more than a side-show.

01-31-2011, 09:14 PM,

Absolutely. :yes:
01-31-2011, 11:24 PM,

Wow! I had no idea what my quest would start. Sounds great guys. You have been here way longer then me so I think I will just listen for bit. I know my lore but you guys have added some things I don't know so I'll leave it up to you for now.

Cheers and thxs
DD
The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it's time to do it now and do it loud, Killjoys, make some noise!
02-01-2011, 06:18 PM,

It's still your baby, DD. We won't really develop it greatly beyond what we've covered here. You'll pick up bit-by-bit of what we're referring to. Drop us a question here and there on bits and pieces and we'll direct you towards the relevant threads. Eventually, you'll pick up everything there is to know. It doesn't mean you can't contribute in the meantime, of course. :yes:
02-03-2011, 01:35 AM,

:lmao:my baby!