Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mod Just Wont Work /:
08-18-2009, 05:15 PM,

As said before we don't support v2.5 anymore because it's an alpha release.

If you want to play The Forgotten Garden teaser:
  • It's load order independent so the esm/esp pair can be loaded in any order.
  • Don't load it with the Silgrad_Tower esm (any version) because it contains land data for the same location as the Forgotten Garden. This will make the mod unplayable.
  • coc "W0" or "W2" will teleport you to the wilderness of the Forgotten Garden.
  • Don't rename the esm because the esp is depending on the esm ---> Unplayable mod.
  • If you rename the esp you have to rename the bsa as well because it forces the game to load the bsa.
  • You don't have to register the bsa in the ini files.
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-18-2009, 05:34 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by SACarrow
My bad on that: I confused the 2.5 entrance with the teaser teleport scroll. I presume an overland entrance will return with 3.0.

Oops,
Steve

NP Steve I think mr_sick has 2.5 installed as well as the Forgotten Garden and is reading from the 2.5 info. Or that is how it appears.
08-19-2009, 01:36 AM,

He had me confused sorry ^-^

But nothing happens, no journal no nothing so could someone provide me with a COC"FORGOTTEN TOWER" or something to see if maybe that just didnt work?
Music Producer Extraordinaire!

Specialize in House/Trance, Hip Hop and sometimes even a little bit of rock.

www.sickproductions.com (coming soon)
08-19-2009, 03:22 AM,

mr_sick check Sandors post above. That is the simplest as we can explain it.

Start from the beginning and forget about Silgrad tower 2.5 and everything you downloaded for it. Get rid of it.

Again, all you need are the files for the FORGOTTEN GARDEN:

Silgrad_Tower_T.esm
Silgrad_Tower_T.esp
and the BSA of course.

Please follow Sandor's coc instruction as well as instructions on NOT renaming files. After that I see no reason why you should have a problem. Smile
08-19-2009, 10:53 PM,

Alright tried all that, do I have to physically extract the BSA with OMOD to make something work? This is getting ridiculous lol. When I COC nothing happens, I have everything renamed back to original and only the _T mods checked. /: But I did open the BSA with OMOD and it opened some stuff up for me and said extract, idk if i want to but Im gonna try it anyway.

08-19-2009, 11:29 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mr_sick
Alright tried all that, do I have to physically extract the BSA with OMOD to make something work? This is getting ridiculous lol. When I COC nothing happens, I have everything renamed back to original and only the _T mods checked. /: But I did open the BSA with OMOD and it opened some stuff up for me and said extract, idk if I want to but I'm gonna try it anyway.

Why would you have to extract the BSA?

If you have the proper files checked and you cannot 'coc' to w0 then I for one have no more ideas.

I apologize for not being able to help more. I cannot recall anyone else having set up problems, but that is not to say they cannot happen. It quite possibly could have nothing to do with the setup and you have done it correctly. In that case maybe you could try using search terms related to your issue and find an answer that way.
08-20-2009, 12:36 PM,

When I COC nothing happens,[..]
This means the esm isn't loaded (correctly). :check:
Dum loquor, hora fugitĀ  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
08-20-2009, 02:02 PM,

Any ideas on how to fix it? I've redownloaded, reinstalled uninstalled oblivion patched oblivion tried it un patched, everything I can think of.

@ZURKE

I've no idea why I would have to but hell I figured I'd try. That didnt work either.

Is it just a windows 7 issue or something forreal cause other less extensive mods work with textures and everything.

08-20-2009, 03:22 PM,

@ZURKE

I've no idea why I would have to but hell I figured I'd try. That didn't work either.

Is it just a windows 7 issue or something forreal cause other less extensive mods work with textures and everything.

Nope.

If oblivion works and the correct files are checked(listed in above posts) then it should work flawlessly. As stated the version you have may be a laggy depending on your computer.

If you were having issues with other mods then we could isolate something but considering every other mods works well, I can only say, I dont know. I can't even find a similar case as yours when performing a search.
08-20-2009, 11:21 PM,

Yeah the large mods dont work like the Anequina Deserts doesnt, neither of yours just huge landmass mods work so.... /: I'm at a loss and ive googled for hours and no avail.