Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modders Anonymous Projects
07-30-2005, 09:26 AM,
Some images...
Okay here I have two images of projects Ive worked on, just alterations on in-game stock really...
"Quod me nutrit me destruit"
"That which nourishes me destroys me"
07-30-2005, 11:08 AM,

Sebastien: Sounds like your tomb is shaping up to be very cool indeed :goodjob: I'm sure someone here can fix the paths to the textures, in case you're having difficulties setting them up. Can't wait to see some screenies Smile
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
08-11-2005, 05:56 PM,

I like Razorwing's idea. This should be the residence of the Royal Ambassador from Indoril. Naturally he would move to Silgrad with his entire family and their retinue of servants & guards.
There are conditions of the nerve endings, the likes of which your imagination, no matter how fevered, could not possibly hope to evoke.
08-12-2005, 04:52 AM,
Where I left off...
At least my own projects were burned to CD. It'll be easy to throw them together for Silgrad Tower. I can redo my texture work for the Vort Ancestral Tomb no problem and have them available for whoever takes on the claim. The paths to the textures would need to be set since the reskinner program I downloaded is incompatible with my current system. Of what I had done it was the scripting that was the most time consuming. Its really upsetting to see all the scripting progress I made go down the drain.
"Quod me nutrit me destruit"
"That which nourishes me destroys me"
08-12-2005, 08:50 AM,
RE: Where I left off...
Quote:Originally posted by Sebastien (CNA)
At least my own projects were burned to CD. It'll be easy to throw them together for Silgrad Tower. I can redo my texture work for the Vort Ancestral Tomb no problem and have them available for whoever takes on the claim. The paths to the textures would need to be set since the reskinner program I downloaded is incompatible with my current system. Of what I had done it was the scripting that was the most time consuming. Its really upsetting to see all the scripting progress I made go down the drain.

I'm glad to hear that everything wasn't lost.

Perhaps you could reskin a community-made interior tile set with your textures and then we could use them in Oblivion (as well as in the current mod)? If the archive grows big you could upload it to the database under "Mod resources". The database can take up to five megabytes, i.e. ten times more than forum attachments.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]