Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Modders' abbreviations
03-08-2007, 07:45 AM,
RE: claim
Quote:Originally posted by BRAD
can I have -- please instead
No, because the construction set can't work with such an ID.
I added BW.
Dum loquor, hora fugit  - While I speak the time flies

Ovid 43 BC - 17 AD
03-08-2007, 10:30 PM,

Well I'm not a Nazi, and it's not mine or anybody else's fault if somebody gets the wrong idea. They should be smart enough to realize everybody has an abbreviation for the mods.

Can I have SA now?
03-09-2007, 02:34 AM,

On sa: the awnser is no. we already have a city named reich parcheep, and although it was on the original MW map, thats enough german connection to possibly give the wrong idea.

on --
all symbols like _-+=., are all edited out automatically by the editor from the editorID
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin
03-09-2007, 03:00 AM,

I do think that most people should be mature enough to ignore the fact that SA is an abbreviation for a nazi military group from SIXTY years ago. And nobody will even see SA ingame, only if they're looking at the construction set.

However, I also think that despite the fact that most people can handle an abbriviation that also happens to stand for an extinct nazi group, it's just best to leave it alone. People COULD take offense, and it's just best to pick your battles. This is a debate already settled. Best to leave it alone in my opinion.
Leader of the Morag Tong
Hail Mephala
I do work sometimes - I swear!
03-25-2007, 03:59 AM,
I hope I'm doing this right...
Hello there, I'm Dante Lucef. I've been watching this for quite some time, and I've decided to take the next step. I want to join you guys in making Morrowind a reality. I'm reading your step by step guid on joining ST and step 2 is getting a modder's abbreviation (step three being find a claim) so here I am.

I think it's quite obvious what abbrv. I want Tongue DL

So whadda ya say? Cool
Remember Redoran. Never Forget.
03-25-2007, 04:13 AM,
RE: I hope I'm doing this right...
I say Welcome to Silgrad Tower Dante

DL= :check:

:banana: :banana: :bananarock:

Enjoy
Bob

Wildcats or Sun Devils ?
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
03-25-2007, 04:19 AM,

Excellent, glad to have you with us DL!
:wave:
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-25-2007, 04:23 AM,

Awesome! Time to go claim something (I've been thinking about something in ebbedin, as I love redoran stuff!)
Remember Redoran. Never Forget.
03-25-2007, 04:24 AM,

Hello and welcome. Big Grin
03-29-2007, 08:06 PM,

Which abbrevation do I get? BB and BL are already used. You may give me one. It's allowed to choosed.