Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Model fix for "Hlaalu Closed Rail"
04-23-2007, 09:05 PM,
Model fix for "Hlaalu Closed Rail"
The "Hlaalu Closed Rail" model included in the latest public & private asset update is bugged. Please extract the attached nif to meshes\ST\Hlaalu\Interior\Tileset\Other\ and overwrite the existing nif.

[blockquote]For those who may be interested to know, the old version had bugged collision which interfered with a lot of things in the model's vicinity, such as stopping you from traversing a staircase. The reason for that is that I had mistakingly left superflous collision models (in a frozen state) the max scene. I didn't doublecheck the model in Nifskope because the model didn't need any finishing touches, and the superflous collision was such that it didn't display clearly in the Construction Set. Thanks to sandor for alerting me to the problem.)[/blockquote]
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-26-2007, 08:19 AM,
Another modelfix
Here is a modelfix for DunmerFurnPoorStool01.nif. Please extract the attached nif to your meshes\ST\Furniture\Dunmer\Lowerclass\ folder and overwrite when promped.

The existing stool model is too high for the furniture marker to work properly, so a modder would have to sink it into the floor. I fixed it a few days ago and figured I'd include it in the next asset update, but this thread made me realize I should probably post it directly in case anyone wants to update.

I fixed the other stools and chairs as well but they were never used as active furniture before so I'll hold off those revisions until the next asset updates.
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
05-03-2007, 11:25 PM,

The model fixes are now in Public Update #5 and Private Update #4, so I'm moving this thread from Visual Development to the archive.
Angel mired in filth