Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morag Tong - Story
04-03-2009, 07:24 AM,

hi i no ur probably well into it by now but, wat about some sort of "rockslide" trap where the silencer causes the roof to fall in over Llathis?? During that the PC would be frozen, like at the beginning when the emperor dies. Also for the Morag Tong stronghold what are you doing?? I keep getting a picture of an Aylied ruin, but its morrowind.... but i think that type of light ing scheme would make the place seem ancient, kind of like their version a cloud ruler temple, somewhere to fall back to. I think it would add the ancient feeling to it all, make it seem mysterious??
04-03-2009, 09:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by mkav
hi I no ur probably well into it by now but, wat about some sort of "rockslide" trap where the silencer causes the roof to fall in over Llathis?? During that the PC would be frozen, like at the beginning when the emperor dies. Also for the Morag Tong stronghold what are you doing?? I keep getting a picture of an Aylied ruin, but its morrowind.... but I think that type of light ing scheme would make the place seem ancient, kind of like their version a cloud ruler temple, somewhere to fall back to. I think it would add the ancient feeling to it all, make it seem mysterious??

Thanks for taking an interest Smile

Last I heard Seniosh is tied up in RL matters though, so it might be a few months before he finds himself having the free time to mod with us again.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
04-04-2009, 08:23 PM,

oh ok then, just brainstorming... best of luck!! Smile