Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More problems
07-04-2006, 09:16 PM,
More problems
Hola,

Sorry to be such a pain about this...When I loaded up my game, I got 3 default markers. Meshes\a\Jer_D_Fur_Cuirass.Nif, Meshes\a\Jer_D_Nordic_pauldron_c.Nif, and Meshes\b\BG_B_N_DElf_Head02.NiF. I found the Dark Elf head and it seems to be in the right folder, it's in with the rest of the meshes for the dark elf heads. I can't find the other 2 though. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ralen
Compromise--Let's agree to respect each other's views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
07-04-2006, 09:50 PM,
Cuirass
Files attached; extract to Data Files and enjoy Big Grin

I'll have to make sure someone checks to make sure they're all in there next time.
Artemis Vendu - sucking Vvardenfell dry since 3E 394
07-04-2006, 10:10 PM,
missing files
Howdy

Thanks for takin care of that

Just so's ya knows: the files are not missing, they are their and have been their since the 1-4_3 rev.
Its not un-common that when extracting files that they just dont all go where their suppose to.
It occasionally takes a bit of work to put the data files in the correct locations
Usually this is not alot of files, less than 5%
Most modders (the good ones) will even advise, not to extract them automatically, but to manually move the data file directory from their mod
into the corresponding morrowind data file directory.

From years of playing and with nearly 500 mods in my base I can tell you from personal experience this is true Smile and I did alot of :bash: before if figured it out

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
07-04-2006, 10:42 PM,

Thanks Aorawn... lol. I was wondering what happened.

When I extracted the files, I extracted them into a folder on my desktop that I use for that. Then dropped them into the data files, so I was pretty sure they went to right place. I went through a lot of that :bash: too.

Oh, and Happy July 4th guys (if you're into that sorta thing)!

Ralen

P.S. 500 mods?!!! Yikes! I'm seriously behind in my mod experience.

Crap...If you guys aren't sick of me yet, you soon will be. Now it says I'm missing textures. Tx_A_Domina_glove.bmp, Jer_Ad_NFur_C.bmp, and Jer_Ad_Nordic_pauldron.BMP.
Compromise--Let's agree to respect each other's views, no matter how wrong yours may be.
07-04-2006, 11:58 PM,
missing files
Howdy

Glad that issue is resolved Smile
Now for the BMP files I don't know bout that one, I dont have those particular files either but its never given me an error message

please post your warnings

Thank you and Happy 4th to u as well

Bob

07-05-2006, 07:43 PM,

Hey Bob,

When I got the original error messages I was in Balmora at the time. I'm thinking that's the only reason I only got 3. When I looked around more, I got plenty more errors and it even crashed to the desktop (I can't even get to the mainland).

The download that I got from fileplanet for ST, it was only a plug-in right? With nothing else? No texture files or meshes or anything else? I didn't notice this at first cause I didn't extract them til yesterday, but the only meshes and textures and what-not that I got was for ZGA.

I extracted them to a folder on my desktop, that I always use for that. I put a sub-folder just for ST and extracted ST and ZGA there. Then I put the plug-in in the data files folder and dropped the meshes and textures in there as well so they'd merge with the original folders...I've never had a problem with doing it that way before.

I would write all the error messages down, but there's soooo many of them (and quite frankly I don't think I've seen them all yet), we'd end up with more than a book...lol.

Thanks,

Ralen

P.S. Funnily enough, I did make it to Firemoth and that was fine.
07-05-2006, 08:25 PM,
problems
Howdy

You should have the 1-4_3full. (check it Smile ) from fileplanet, it has all the data files for silgrad tower

Then you will need the data files for Blacklight
you will also need the ZGA data files
and the latest esp of silgrad tower

you should have these but if not I'll send them again

let me know

Smile

Bob

07-05-2006, 09:17 PM,

HAHA!

I seen that, but you told me to make sure I downloaded 1-4_5, I thought that was the full version...lol. Man, no wonder I was missing so much. Sorry about the mix-up.

Thanks,

Ralen
07-05-2006, 09:24 PM,
missing files
Sorry about my mis-communication

The 1-4_5 is just the esp only
you still need all the data files from the 1-4_3

Once you get all this, you should be good as long as you have the ZGA and Blacklight data files, if you still need them I will send again

let me know

Bob
Smile