Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Morrowind and Skyrim
03-31-2009, 06:20 PM,
Morrowind and Skyrim
I'v been gone from these forums for quite a long while, when I came back to day to check it out, it looks as though the morrowind and skyrim projects for oblivion are gone. What happened to them?
Coldwind

"Weresharks...I have only met one, but he was afraid of the water."

M'Aiq, my Khajiit idol :yes:
03-31-2009, 07:08 PM,
RE: Morrowind and Skyrim
Quote:Originally posted by Coldwind
I'v been gone from these forums for quite a long while, when I came back to day to check it out, it looks as though the Morrowind and skyrim projects for oblivion are gone. What happened to them?

Welcome Coldwind.

The Vvardenfell project was died,and now InsanitySorrow is leading the new Vvardenfell.You can see here some screenshot:

TES4: Vv BSF Thread

And here is the projects forum:
http://tes4vvardenfell.s2.bizhat.com/index.php?

The Skyrim project was archived at few months ago,its dead.There are an another Skyrim project,lead by russians.

Hope it helps,

`Senten
03-31-2009, 07:15 PM,

Good Job there Senten :goodjob:

You can also check out the Vv partner project, Sheogorad: Forsaken Isles

It is sad to hear the BC Skyrim project is dead, I would love to ressurect it at some point.

*Sneaks off in the archives direction*
[color="#9ACD32"]How do you Skyrim? Show Us in TES Alliance's [url="http://tesalliance.org/forums/index.php?/forum/112-official-skyrim-contest/"]Salute to Skyrim Contest[/url]![/color]
03-31-2009, 07:42 PM,

There was a plan to release everything that Skyrim did as a resource pack, though I don't know if anything came of it.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
03-31-2009, 08:18 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
There was a plan to release everything that Skyrim did as a resource pack, though I don't know if anything came of it.
I'm still all for it, but from what I could gather talking to Alasdair, he doesn't want to release it because he's not sure what the original modders would want done with it.
04-01-2009, 11:26 AM,

I moved this thread to General ES Modding. Smile

I don't have much to add to what has already been said. The last leader of the Vvardenfell project here, Dave, asked me to close and archive it. It started up again, but it isn't hosted here or connected to Silgrad Tower in any direct way (which the previous Vv project was). The discussions on the Skyrim board sortof tapered out over a long period of time and I couldn't say there was much activity there for the last six months.
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]