Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most Hated Monster
02-27-2007, 01:46 AM,

daedroth cause they are big large and do that dang darn jumpy thing clanfears are alomst as bad but fall short only by the fact that they are weaker.

the wildlife such as bears and wolves when your like 20ish and they are stronger than the human npc's for some reason ?( dont ask me what reason.

oh and vampires cause yeah i can killem but there just too darn many if they never re-spawned after i killed them, there wouldnt be anymore left :crown:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
02-27-2007, 02:30 AM,

Vampires and pretty much any type of undead except for the weird looking ghosts. Not the fact that I can't kill them, but that they scare the hell out of me in a dark dungeon I can't see in. You know what, I'm afraid of the ghosts too. I've been pretty much traumatized ever since I was looting in Skingrad, I broke into a house only to find it full of undead, they followed me out into the streets where the guards killed them. Vampires, because I just don't want to be one, and their annoying invisibility spell.
Lol what?
02-27-2007, 05:18 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
the wildlife such as bears and wolves when your like 20ish and they are stronger than the human npc's for some reason ?( dont ask me what reason.
I don't mind that... i mean it makes sense...
giant wild bears are damn dangerous in real life...
I mean when Lweis and Clark went on their jounrey they had to shoot a Grizzly Bear like 40 times before it went down and they realized it had been shot in the heart 5 times... yet it kept charging.... amazing, wish animals were as majestic and big as they used to be in the old days

makes me think of Princess Mononoke, good movie, one fo the few anime I can say I like :yes:
02-27-2007, 05:46 AM,

Storm atronarchs. They have insane reach and insane power, it's a tough combonation.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
02-27-2007, 08:27 AM,

Honestly? I hate scamps more than anything else.

Why? Because I'm/was using OOO and when scamps come charging down the hill with their annoying voices, do that for like 50th time and I have to kill each and everyone of them...... so taxing. :eek:

But why did they leave out Cliffracers? They were so cool. :lmao:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
02-27-2007, 07:04 PM,

Princess Monanoke, good movie. I love animes.

(Based on an actual Oblivion Experience)
I'm not scared of them, but they annoy me so much, are just about any hostile creature you find out in the wilderness. Sometimes, all I want to do is take a walk through the beautiful Cyrodilian landscapes, and all of a sudden an annoying wolf charges at me and ruins the peacefulness, so I try to run from him and I run into more. Then, I'll end up running past like 5 of them after that until I have about 10 wolves following me which at that time lags up my game so it goes only about 1 frame every second or two, then I try to run to a guard because I'm out of arrows from shooting at the little buggers, and then the guards start killing them. I'm about lvl 20, and 10 wolves against two guards is not in the guard's favor, so I try casting a few spells to kill them. So, I cast a spell, forgetting it has a range, and I blast away a guard and the rest of the wolves. The other guard, seeing as I killed his buddy, decides to try and arrest me. I said no, then everyone in Chorrol was trying to kill me. I died. The End.
Lol what?
02-27-2007, 08:54 PM,

true, that IS annoying...
there must be a balance... I mean a bear or wolf isn't JUST GOING TO KILL YOU.... but it isn't unreal... I dunno... I wish AI were better
02-28-2007, 12:31 AM,

to elaborate this further try takeing a walk with martigens monster mod with the hugeincresed spawn setings not one or 4 bears & or wolves but, more like 20 :eek:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
02-28-2007, 01:18 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Green @nt1-n00b
to elaborate this further try takeing a walk with martigens monster mod with the hugeincresed spawn setings not one or 4 bears & or wolves but, more like 20 :eek:
'

I have. Its awesome. Course, one swipe kills em :lmao:
03-01-2007, 12:06 AM,

I hate guar enemies because im sworn to an oath not to kill guars. that ok though, I just modded them to be nicer... and sound like guars from morrowind, and have better ai. this is all with MMM of course.

If I have issues with some noob enemy, I just pull out my energy sword & shield (usually already in my armor) & pwn. :banana:

btw, about skill caps:
Uncapped skills
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin