Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Music demos
05-20-2006, 05:26 AM,
Music demos
I've completed another short piece free for use in ST if you like it. The second one I've posted before. I'm working on a few more too, if you're interested.

TES demo
TES demo 2
TES demo 3

EDIT: added the third one
05-20-2006, 06:47 AM,

They sound very good! Well done, Bobbyhood! :goodjob:
[1ST]T[/1ST]his is what a heightmap looks like, this is what it does when it catches hold of you, it's eating me alive and very soon now it will kill me.
05-20-2006, 06:54 AM,

Thanks a lot. I just added a third one.... :banana:
05-21-2006, 07:42 PM,

the third made me think of Ice Caves - could be there will be parts of ST that it might suit too, but I suggest you connect with Galrina at our Skyrim project.

the first might be Skyrim too

the second (very dramatic) more Skyrim than the first.

Music is very hard to pin down in the kind of mod that we are doing, but so far the music I have heard (yours included) has been of exceptionally high quality.

In fact, so excellent that I am going to invite my cousin (a world class violinist) to join up. No guarantees, he's a very busy man, but hey, whyever not, he might enjoy it!
Because loyalty is not to be spoken of and honour is to be endured. Whilst courage is to be survived. These virtues belong to silence.
Steven Erikson.

But, if one man does nothing can he be said to be good? raggidman
05-28-2006, 03:44 PM,

Awesome pieces!!
I especcially like the first and third one :goodjob:

It all sounds very nice, allthough I think it could sound even better with some more mixing towards a more roomy feel with some more reverbs. Just my opinion though, I think nr 2 especcially sounds alittle dry.

I?m excited to hear what else you come up with! Smile
Skyrim for Oblivion Music
(last update: December 11 -06) (Nothing is final)...
All comments, suggestions and criticism is welcome!!