Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Mw] Screenshot help
09-17-2005, 03:45 AM,
[Mw] Screenshot help
Before today I never thought about taking screen shots of morrowind.
Which brings me to this rather embaressing question " How in the bloody heck do ya take one and where can ya find it afterward" LOL
The keeper of the one and only Evil Beagle.
09-17-2005, 06:39 AM,

Nothing easier than that. Big Grin

Make a backup of your Morrowind.ini file.
Open it. (The file is in the folder Morrowind)
Search for the following two lines

Screen Shot Enable=0
Screen Shot Base Name=ScreenShot

and set the value to 1.

If you don't want the pictures you shoot to be named Screenshot001, Screenshot002 etc. you can change the base name as well.

Now save the file, start Morrowind and take pictures by pressing the <Print> key. All files will be stored in the Morrowind folder.

Hope that helped. =)

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
09-17-2005, 11:26 AM,

Quentin has given a solution for taking screenshots in game, but if you want to take screenshots of work you are doing in the CS then a separate screen capture utility will be required. I would recommend having a look at Gadwin Printscreen which works well and is free.

http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/

Slartibartfast
09-17-2005, 12:20 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Slartibartfast
Quentin has given a solution for taking screenshots in game, but if you want to take screenshots of work you are doing in the CS then a separate screen capture utility will be required. I would recommend having a look at Gadwin Printscreen which works well and is free.

http://www.gadwin.com/printscreen/

Slartibartfast

Another alternative would be pressing the "Print Screen" button on the keyboard, then open any graphics program and press CTRL+V =)
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
09-17-2005, 11:18 PM,

thank you all so very much.
The keeper of the one and only Evil Beagle.
09-21-2005, 08:12 PM,

It's one of the many things talked about in the website F.a.q. by the way Tongue
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]