Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Music Mixes
03-11-2006, 05:57 AM,
My Music Mixes
First off, allow me to introduce myself. My friends call me KOAX for short. I was told about this project by a friend of mine, and I thought it wouldbe cool to participate.

Normally I'd do something with Concept Art, but htat isn't needed here.

So the next thing I can offer is my music abilities.

I make mixes using a program called GoldWave, a simple Music Editor. I think I can do it fairly well. I have a keen eye for catching it to the exact milisecond on what I do. The program is nice, and you can do wha ti do, use hte free trial (look it up on google)

I'll post one of my mixes for all of you to listen to.
It's form Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones. Yeah, I don't compose are make music. I just combine it and make it interesting. It's a good 15 minutes though, so sit tight. (it's off of putfile too, but if you want me to send you it, let me know, I should be able to send it via my sbc yahoo account)

http://media.putfile.com/Attack-of-the-Clones74

I'll add this too, I am fairly good at making videos, I was working on one for Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones using the Toxicity song from System of a Down and then i stopped. but here is what i had.
http://media.putfile.com/Toxicity-Progress

Quality i spoor on both links yeah. But I hope it's clear enough.

Can't wait to hear what you guys think!
03-11-2006, 07:08 AM,

Hi KOAX, and welcome to Silgrad Tower!
:wave:

A couple of weeks ago we were discussing concepts about Cerro, Silgrad Tower's native vampire clan. One of the things we talked about near the end of the discussion was to have special music for their headquarter location, which would be a pretty big place. We didn't get into specifics about the music, so if you're up to making a soundtrack for their place you'd have pretty much free hands. Maybe something that sounds sorrowful, but also evil?
¤ How to add images or files to your post ¤ Silgrad's UBBCode
My pet peeve: huge images in img code. I reserve the right to make any such image into a clickeable thumbnail whenever I see it.
Angel mired in filth
[Image: SignatureBannerRazorwing.jpg]
03-11-2006, 05:22 PM,

Alright, I'll see what I can dig up. Should have something in a week, I'm a bit held back with school.

I'll let you know if anything good comes together.