Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Tattoo
04-08-2007, 11:21 PM,
My Tattoo
Yep, a Tattoo, I will be getting one this year on the 16th of July, when I turn Sixteen :banana:

It's going to be my own design, and this is Design number one (I will be doing other designs and choosing my favourite):

[Image: tattoodesign01ts7.th.jpg]

I've planned this one to either go on my upper arm, or top-right-or-left on my back.

The blank "Parchment" is going to be used for some qoute or something. I'm not sure yet what it's going to be...

Please give me some comments, because the more I have, the better I can make it Cool

Cheers,
The Old Ye Bard
04-08-2007, 11:31 PM,

1) Don't make it too big, really 10x10cm is big Tongue Don't get bigger, you'll regret it.
2) Don't place it on a spot taht's easily shown, like your lower arm. It reduces the changes on certain jobs
3) I think 16 is kinda early Tongue

Your current design isn't to bad, then again don't know you taht well so I can't really say if it fits you Wink
"Why would I be bound by rules if I can see so far beyond them?"

"I think, therefore I am" - Descartes
"I don't think, therefore I spam"

"Do not seek to follow the footsteps of the wise, seek what they sought"

"On top of the world"
04-08-2007, 11:38 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
1) Don't make it too big, really 10x10cm is big Tongue Don't get bigger, you'll regret it.
2) Don't place it on a spot taht's easily shown, like your lower arm. It reduces the changes on certain jobs
3) I think 16 is kinda early Tongue

Your current design isn't to bad, then again don't know you taht well so I can't really say if it fits you Wink

1) I've made it bigger for the upload so people can see it better, it won't be as big as that when I actually get it, however if I get it on back it will still be about that size.

2) Read my earlier post Tongue

3) Your only four years older than me Tongue

My design fits my personality, and my design preferences.

My question was not if you think I should get it, but how the design looks, and if you think it is a good design (Without basing it on a sterotype developed of me if you have meet me, and this is why I ask people who have never meet me if they like it Wink ).
04-08-2007, 11:42 PM,

Well I might be only 4 years older but I know I changed a lot in those 4 years. Anyway if I like the design, well it's not bad at all. The roses are kinda cl?che but it's ok. I personally prefer tattoos with only 1 color in them, can be tribal, runes or other more decorative ones Tongue

"On top of the world"
04-08-2007, 11:49 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Mormacil
Well I might be only 4 years older but I know I changed a lot in those 4 years. Anyway if I like the design, well it's not bad at all. The roses are kinda cl?che but it's ok. I personally prefer tattoos with only 1 color in them, can be tribal, runes or other more decorative ones Tongue

Mines got symbology in it Wink and relates to New Zealand's cultural heritage. Notice that the roses have climbed and over-run the Koru? (You might not get the metaphorical meaning here, but I'm sure Richard, or Ja-Kha-jay will). There's alot more than that aswell if you look closer.

TOYB
04-08-2007, 11:53 PM,

I'm fairly good with symbology but my knowledge of the New Zeealand culture is somewhat lacking Wink

"On top of the world"
04-09-2007, 12:26 AM,

Tatoos are cool, but I'm afraid to get one because of what most people say of what will you think about it when you're sixty? I can just imagine my future if I got one..."Grandpa, why do you have a tatoo that says Badass on your shoulder?"

and then there are those men who get tatoos of their wives naked, and then issues arise out of that like:
1: Displaying of Nudity in public
2: Falling in love with someone else
3: Grandchildren wondering why you have a picture of sweet old granny without no clothes. (Trust me, she'll age on the tatoo with you)
Lol what?
04-09-2007, 03:30 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by IAMTHEEMPEROR
Tatoos are cool, but I'm afraid to get one because of what most people say of what will you think about it when you're sixty? I can just imagine my future if I got one..."Grandpa, why do you have a tatoo that says Badass on your shoulder?"

and then there are those men who get tatoos of their wives naked, and then issues arise out of that like:
1: Displaying of Nudity in public
2: Falling in love with someone else
3: Grandchildren wondering why you have a picture of sweet old granny without no clothes. (Trust me, she'll age on the tatoo with you)

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

TOYB, the tattoo design looks cool :goodjob:
Akavir mod leader.
04-09-2007, 10:46 AM,

It looks great, roses are a nice touch (hehe, even though they might raise certain questions Big Grin).

Inform us if it hurts afterwards. :goodjob:
The Forgotten Ones have returned.
04-13-2007, 03:08 AM,

the koru is a native maori symbol of the opening fern frond. It symbolises new beginnings and purity. I've often thought of incorporating some maori influence on some Khajiiti tattoos but haven't drawn them yet. Nice design by the way. My bro got his young, and said it hurt like heck.
For ALL my concept art in one place look here:
http://s207.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/JaKhajay/

What is the Lycanthrope, in the Eye of God? A cursed Beast? Or a Miracle?