Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Tattoo
04-13-2007, 06:24 PM,

its an intresting design and Let me put in a few words, as I'm not for or against you geting it as I don't know you.

1) Are you geting it just so you can get it? If you do that you will regret it, for example me I want a tat but only for the right reason so I'm gona wait untill something happens that I can see a tat would be good for me. Also that way you can explane it to you grandkids who ask why you have a tat when your sixty.

2) Don't get it going down you spine, one of my friends just did that and she was in pain the whole time we where in europe, and don't geting on your lower arm or neck for job reasons.

3) Kinda going back to #1, just realy think it through, impulsivness is bad and well its just bad, read romeo and juliet, but other wise I think your fine.

Well theres my two cents
Kraken, its whats for diner.
Those are good words, I like to wave at them as they pass by.
04-13-2007, 11:50 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by ghostruler
its an intresting design and Let me put in a few words, as I'm not for or against you geting it as I don't know you.

1) Are you geting it just so you can get it? If you do that you will regret it, for example me I want a tat but only for the right reason so I'm gona wait untill something happens that I can see a tat would be good for me. Also that way you can explane it to you grandkids who ask why you have a tat when your sixty.

2) Don't get it going down you spine, one of my friends just did that and she was in pain the whole time we where in europe, and don't geting on your lower arm or neck for job reasons.

3) Kinda going back to #1, just realy think it through, impulsivness is bad and well its just bad, read romeo and juliet, but other wise I think your fine.

Well theres my two cents

Read the first post Wink
04-15-2007, 06:46 PM,

i am sorry for this: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]
04-17-2007, 12:15 AM,

Quote:Originally posted by Shadowcore
I am sorry for this: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Piss off.
04-17-2007, 03:06 AM,

[Image: bagged_cat.jpg]hehe... he... zomg! gotta go! :lmao:
Sincerly
Green Cutlass
04-17-2007, 05:08 PM,

I was really sorry just saw something very funny and then i maximized your pic. Looked funny to me. really I am sorry
[SIZE=20]Never give up, Never surrender.[/SIZE]
04-17-2007, 09:28 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by Shadowcore
I was really sorry just saw something very funny and then I maximized your pic. Looked funny to me. really I am sorry

Quote:Piss off.
04-17-2007, 11:39 PM,

That's awesome! Make sure you get a good tattoo artist though.
"It's only wrong if you suck at it."
04-18-2007, 12:15 AM,

I remember a comedian talking about this once, i believe it was a humming bird in the joke and then:

"BUT I DON WANNA GO!!! GRAMMAS GOT A BUZZARD ON HER BACK"

however, that particular design looks like the vines may grow and the roses will mature, IDK how it is there but are you the kid of guy who will be able to get away with roses on your shoulder in a year or two?

in the end it is your decision however i know i am never getting one.
Quote:A_flyboy: p.s. teabagging banana! ==>:bananarock:<== oh no a michal jackson class noob!!!!!!
final reclaimer: woohoo MC teabag time
Quote:Arbiter
Hmm.... the Guar Chief speaks of epic en devour. Big Grin