Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My password was stolen
01-23-2006, 04:09 PM,
My password was stolen
As the title says.Somone entered on my id today and made a stupid joke about me that I died.I am alive and I made this theard cuz' I want to change my password.How do I do that?And is there any way to know who entered my id.I want revenge. X(
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
01-23-2006, 04:44 PM,

I changed your password and the new one was sent to your e-mail account with which you registered. Don't ask me about it, because even I as an admin have no insight on the passwords of any member.

This has been an extremely sick joke and my anger is beyond description. And no, so far I have been not able to find out anything about the impostor ... and for his sake I hope I never will. X(

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.
01-23-2006, 04:46 PM,

Thank you.I hope someday I will catch him.

Edit:The same IP?That's usefull.Then someone from my house did that.He should prepare himself for the torture. X(
If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there.
01-23-2006, 05:19 PM,

this is ..... crazy :eek:

how has the villen done this ?(
i will gladly sacrafice u 4 oblivon
(im still traying to bark dont worry)
01-23-2006, 07:48 PM,

im sry for what may sound like flaming, and give me a warning if you find it such, but i do not think that this is serious. no one has a reason to steal your pasword. Unless you have some uber data on there, it was someone that you know who played a prank. my gues on how it ocured: you have the long me in automaticly feature activated, and someone used the same computer.

Also, i dought that the password was stolen at all. ban me, but i firmly belive that this is a ploy at atention.
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
01-23-2006, 08:30 PM,

Quote:from Lady Nerevar's signo, i wont spell check unless i feel like it.

Good then I must do it myself. Big Grin

It took me a while to understand that you meant the "log me in automatically" feature, but I am likely to concur with that theory.

And no, your post doesn't sound like flaming and thus doesn't deserve a warning ... oh and speaking one's mind and adding a constructive suggestion for a possible solution has never been a reason to ban someone at Silgrad Tower.

I think you have been punked, horodnicdragos, in a very tasteless and sick way. So ...

... for the moment the case is dismissed and the thread locked.

Greetings

Quentin
That's what a ship is, you know. It's not just a keel and a hull and a deck and sails, that's what a ship needs, but what a ship is - what the Black Pearl really is - is freedom.