Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My side quest (Dead)
04-14-2006, 05:24 AM,
My side quest (Dead)
Ok here it is...

you wander through the black marshes, you stumble accross this village, the village has about 9-14 people (primitive humans) in it and about stilt supported huts, when you try to talk to someone you get a message that says "you can;t undersstand this persons language", you leave the village and ask some people in other towns about them, you read some books, etc. then you learn that the town was cursed and they have this stone (rosetta stone like thing) that was stolen hundreds of years ago, by raiders. you track them down to these caverns (since its a swamp you may want to call them "mudd tunnels") the undead spirits of the theives guard the stone, you kill them loot the caves, get the stone. then you return it to the village "chief", everyone can talk they all like you 100/100 and you unlock a new trading store.
the end Yay! A+

oh and I could get some concept art for this if anybody wants, if not tell me so I don't waste my time...
I hate signatures...
04-14-2006, 11:40 AM,

making concept art is a good thing :goodjob:

so this 'rosetta stone' is the tribes only knowledge of Cyrodiilic language....
how about calling this quest: Gibbering Folk Big Grin
04-14-2006, 10:27 PM,

yeah its like linked to their language some how or something like that. Also, it could be a scroll instead of a stone.
I hate signatures...
08-29-2011, 12:41 PM,

I haven't ever read this one before, and I'm honestly rather surprised at how similar it turned out to the Eye of Argonia quest.... Are you sure one of us didn't subconsciously read this? Big Grin Either way this is rendered obsolete by the afore-mentioned quest and should be archived.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-30-2011, 05:44 PM,

Yes. Lazily written though, isn't it? It's amazing how few people bothered to write a proper quest script. 'Dead' thread.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
08-31-2011, 09:25 AM,

Not to mention that these are literally his only two posts. It seems like he dropped by, had a "brain fart" and then departed...
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
08-31-2011, 07:42 PM,

:lmao:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]