Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJRS0103 "Stormhold Revamp" (Completed)
07-23-2009, 12:38 PM,

A bit busy with work at the moment but this looks great. When I have time, I'll add basic names for the citizen houses and publish it in the 'city planning' thread before releasing interior claims. :check:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
09-08-2009, 05:26 PM,

Damn! I really wish I'd had this earlier when sorting out the Stormhold interiors: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=26814 . Many thanks to helborne!
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-15-2010, 06:56 PM,

Besides taking a quick look at Deeza's excellent work on the Stormhold Undercity (which is now seen briefly on the official Bethesda thread), I also dropped into the Cathedral to check out Koniption's light rays. They're looking pretty nice! :goodjob:
02-23-2011, 01:14 PM,

I took a little time recently to walk through Stormhold, taking the rare opportunity to check up on past work....and I was very pleased by what I saw.

The guards are fully operational (except for the prison system) and many of the interiors are working very, very well indeed. There's too much to show in one post but here is a selection of:
  1. The entrance
  2. The South Garden
  3. The Missionary Building
  4. The Hole-in-the-Wall Bar (where you bet on the outcome of brutal punch-ups)
  5. One of the books in the Stormhold Cathedral
  6. Displays in the Stormhold Museum
  7. Displays in the Stormhold Museum
  8. The Morrowind Embassy
  9. A view of the main Castle from the Armoury area
  10. Stormhold Castle
    [/list=1]
    Excellent work on Stormhold Castle, especially. Great work, Deeza! It's very dense and moody. It should suit Stormhold's so-called ruler perfectly.
02-23-2011, 08:41 PM,

Wow, it feels like ages ago when I did some of those places... I especially like the way the castle turned out though.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!