Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOTICE from Deeza
07-07-2009, 09:49 AM,
NOTICE from Deeza
As your Editor, I've started the job of putting these books in the CS. I will add a note to each thread to signify that it's been finished. Afterwards it might be a good idea if one of the mods could make a new folder and put the completed books into it, so we have a clear idea of what's been done.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-07-2009, 04:46 PM,
RE: NOTICE from Deeza
Quote:Originally posted by Deeza
As your Editor, I've started the job of putting these books in the CS. I will add a note to each thread to signify that it's been finished. Afterwards it might be a good idea if one of the mods could make a new folder and put the completed books into it, so we have a clear idea of what's been done.

I love organization.
07-07-2009, 05:24 PM,

not sure its worth a new board, but I can go through and change the thread symbol on all the added ones?

x

edit: or just lock the added threads?
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
07-07-2009, 06:33 PM,

Ace job, Deeza! This is very much needed. In fact, I was just thinking, "I wonder if I can force Deeza back into editorship" only the other day..... =)

I'll be altering a lot of the books I added to the Tenmar Wall interiors and replacing them with a selection of these ones! Looks like I've got some reading to do on top of everything else...ho hum...the price of progress...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-07-2009, 07:27 PM,

Thanks both of you. I think changing the icon on the finished ones then locking them is the way to go.

By the way, both of your books were really good. If you feel like writing any more, please do (although we do have plenty to work with for now). I'd especially like to hear more about Bhuru and the adventures of llamaranger's freed slave. Big Grin

07-07-2009, 07:31 PM,

ive been in quite a creative mood lately... Smile

i've changed the icon to a thumbs up, then locked the thread, if people see a thread for a book that has been added, and locked, and would like it to be reopened for discussion, reqest by PM.

x

edd

EDIT: I have left Rottmere and my own piece open for now, the first because it seems like more lore may be discussed on this topic, the second because I may write more chapters.
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
07-07-2009, 07:44 PM,

I'm gagging to get back to writing but I need to get this archive sorted before 13th July (just before sandor disappears on holiday). This means that I really need to get that bsa done (finally) and have all of the vital assets upgraded and in the bag. The same goes for these books, Deeza! If you can get them uploaded to the esp thread before the 13th then they'll appear in the next esm ready to be fitted into interiors.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-07-2009, 09:58 PM,

Will do my best! Should have Stormhold ready by then as well.

07-07-2009, 11:28 PM,

Sweet.... =)
07-08-2009, 07:30 AM,

By the way, I should say that the books have no textures currently. I have used a modder's resource book created by Razorwing as a placeholder for now, but ideally we should have some custom covers for the books at some point.