Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NOTICE from Deeza
07-08-2009, 08:46 AM,

On that subject, I'd been intending to add this mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=20085 along with this one: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6671 although we may be best off creating an entirely separate 'edition' of the book for BM so that we don't affect Cyrodiil in any way. But this would probably mean manipulating the esp in the CS and pasting the text into a Word to transfer into a book with the newly textured cover on....don't want to have any links at all with Cyrodiil at this point in order to avoid any errors.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
07-08-2009, 08:56 AM,

Do you mind doing that yourself? I'm still kind of busy with the rest of the library and Stormhold, but I can do it if you like.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-08-2009, 11:05 AM,

I'll try but I've got loads to be doing. Tell you what, whoever finishes their workload first can do it. Just remember to post up if you find the time so as to prevent duplicating the task.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
07-08-2009, 11:20 AM,

The Azguu'trak Remnant

remains open on the off chance crux returns and wants to add more, or in-case some brave soul wants to continue it...
An Old Man is sitting on a Bench eating Soup. He is a fool.
07-08-2009, 11:40 AM,

I've included what's there in three volumes. More could easily be added if necessary.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
07-08-2009, 02:58 PM,

the cover retexture is too modern and too western imo, there is no such thing as a french maid pr0nz outfit in tamriel :no:
Mongati HoonDing tiavo; li-mansao einei diang.

Cassandra for the memospore era
07-08-2009, 03:28 PM,

=) It's got comedy value....hahaha

Personally, I quite like it but I don't mind ditching the idea. That's why I've not been motivated to it add it yet. What do others think?