Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naming Codes
05-03-2011, 09:04 PM,

A big welcome to our second new modder in a week, alex2avs! :banana:

AX = alex2avs

I'll get those files sent over as soon as I've finished typing this. I updated the team roster in the OP. :check:
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
05-04-2011, 07:31 AM,

Stealtrecon ID - SR or RCON
05-04-2011, 03:41 PM,

Quote:Originally posted by stealtrecon
Stealtrecon ID - SR or RCON

Hi Stealrecon,

Firstly, welcome to the Blackmarsh forums!

Second, go here and read the opening post of the "Pledge":

Pledge of the Lizard King

Third, go here and post what modding skills/experiences you have with Oblivion:

New Modders Start Here

....after you post your abilities and experience, we'll know better how to place you, and how you might contribute to the project. Also, after that, only then can you claim a naming code.

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
05-04-2011, 06:43 PM,

Hi stealtrecon,

Thanks Koniption. SR should be fine, actually. I noticed he had been the main person responsible for the new Black Marsh that I saw over on the TesNexus forums so I'm responsible for giving him the link here.

This is the best place to start, SR: New Modders Start Here . You will need to acknowledge the 'Pledge' that KP mentioned above but this post covers pretty much everything you'll need to get started.

You will need the esm file and also the assets that used to be provided in the thread called 'Black Marsh Resources: Latest bsa' in order to get started on modding for us. As long as you're fine with the 'pledge' (and I think I probably mentioned all of that in my PM to you on TesNexus) then I can send you the bsa files (which include our models archive and other essential stuff). We decided to make these only available to official BM team members and modders (to stop snooping and protect people's hard work).
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
05-04-2011, 07:22 PM,

Ok!
Then it's good to have you here, Stealrecon!

KP
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
05-06-2011, 03:41 PM,

Howdy,

How about FA or FC?

Now to quest ideas.

Wink
05-06-2011, 06:50 PM,

I like FA. That way, if you don't do any work we can sarcastically say that you've done 'sweet FA'. Big Grin

Either way, I don't mind. Any preference?
05-06-2011, 07:07 PM,

I also found FA more appealing. Wink
05-06-2011, 07:49 PM,

Good good. FA = Face. :check:

I updated the OP to include you.
05-07-2011, 02:04 AM,

Okee Doke, I've got everything set up. Seeing as Sandor is using SR just use RCN for me Smile If you could update the list so my name is included I'd appreciate that as well Smile :banana: