Poll: What should the 'Sisiha Mangroves' region be renamed to?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Lobwallow Mangroves
0%
0 0%
Throttlemesh Myre
0%
0 0%
Krinza Thicket
0%
0 0%
Hirik-Mansoom Grove
0%
0 0%
Phyrix Glowerswale
0%
0 0%
Shashaleem Quagmire
0%
0 0%
Hexvein Loksen
0%
0 0%
Kacharak Ussakele
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naming our mangroves
10-07-2010, 05:10 PM,
Naming our mangroves
The region formerly known as 'Sisiha Mangroves' is in need of a renaming. Please vote for your favourite name. The region development thread (with screenshots) is here: Sisiha Mangroves? .

Take note that other names may be used for other locations within these regions if judged suitable.

I have attached a pic of the previous way that the regions were organised. This was judged mostly unsuitable (by me) as the regions were too numerous and that much variety would look a little silly.

You will notice where 'Sisiha Mangroves' currently exists but also consider the fact that 'River Mouths', 'Klamahee Mangroves' and 'Gator Glades' were later merged into one: 'Klamahee Glades'. This region might also be renamed using one of the names chosen here. At the moment, Hankaj Coast remains the same.
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
Lizard King - Leader of the Black Marsh mod
[Image: Buserbar.jpg]
10-07-2010, 05:24 PM,

So what is Hankaj Coast going to be then? More mangroves?
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
10-07-2010, 05:33 PM,

Judging from an earlier conversation about Thailand's beach resorts, I'd like to do something interesting with stacked rocks, probably involving the mania rocks. Check this link for reference: http://www.tourismzone.com/photos/asia/t...h-spot.jpg .

I think it should involve clifftops along the Eastern coast and this will sit well with the presence of 'Crimson Isle' just off the coast. But anyway, more on that later...
Cunning Linguist (Writer and Voice Actor - Lost Spires, St and many, many more.)
10-07-2010, 11:01 PM,

I changed my mind, and voted for Throttlemesh Mire instead ( I originally said I liked Lobwallow Mangroves).

Koniption
Yeah, don't let those little turds get you down. Dingleberries stick for a while, but eventually they fall off. Cool
10-08-2010, 04:51 AM,

I leaning towards voting for Hirik-Mansoom but without the "Grove". Looking at that map, so many of the regions have a typical specifier as a part of the name. It feels somehow redundant.
10-08-2010, 07:22 AM,

I'm torn between Phyrix Glowerswale and Throttlemesh Myre.

They both sound really good, but I think I'll go for Throttlemesh Myre. It sounds like an imperial translation of an argonian place, as well as sounding threatening and dangerous.
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
10-08-2010, 09:58 PM,

I had a soft spot for 'Shashaleem Quagmire' so I went for that one. It looks like Throttlemesh Myre is most favoured though...any further votes? Or are we agreed on Throttlemesh Myre? It might be worth keeping something like Phyrix Glowerswale as a potential dungeon name...
10-09-2010, 06:05 AM,

I agree about keeping Phyrix Glowerswale as a possible dungeon name. :yes:
Trespassers will be shot.
Survivors will be shot again.

[Image: mini-Skyrim2.jpg]
10-09-2010, 11:05 AM,

I think we are agreed. I do think some of the others could be location/dungeon names, both here and in other regions of the marshes.
Core Member of Black Marsh (Lore and Modding)

Retired Editor of Silgrad Tower

77 interiors completed and counting!
10-09-2010, 12:04 PM,

Poll closed then. Throttlemesh Myre and not Sisiha Mangroves now graces the South of our map. :check: