Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Narsis
01-31-2007, 01:29 PM,
Narsis
I wanted to share an idea on Narsis, one of the cities we should be able to build with Silgrad.

In my opinion, The name Narsis really sounds like a middle - east city, like the city of Sardis back in the Greek time. So I'm wondering if we could be able to turn it a little bit into that; A city with middle east influences, but still having the Morrowind feel to it. I'm not sure how that fits within lore, I usually like to stick to that, but we could experiment a bit, right?

So basically, I'm thinking citizens with turbans, scripted playing of Middle East styled music (You see that a lot in the Mournhold Expanded mod, by the way, which makes parts of Mournhold look and feel like a city in the Middle East), Bazaars, maybe even this minaret, which you can climb (And shoot folks in it if your bored ^^).The city could be made quite flat, although it could be on a foothill, as in that the richest part of the city is on a large hill. A road filled with bazaar type shops could be placed on the sides of a sandy road towards that part, where you find walls, guards, etc.

How do you guys look towards that?

I'd like to hear from you soon.

- JC
Owner of Severance, a website about games, movies, music and more.

Offering to work with the modders of Silgrad to create the world of Morrowind. ^^

www.severance.mcsparran.biz
01-31-2007, 03:01 PM,

Howdy

Nice Idea on the city

I have not dabbled into the Narsis Lore or City Ideas yet, we are not
even close to starting that area. But its good to keep the ideas flowing.

The city sits between 2 mountain ranges and has a large river which surrounds it.

Thier are some Screen Shots of Narsis available on the TR site. Its their interpetation of course, but it does look nice.

Enjoy
Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories
01-31-2007, 04:58 PM,

By the time I'm on my way to become a really good modder, I guess it is time to make Narsis, hahaha. =D

But thanks for your response, I'll check the screenshots at Tamriel Rebuilt.

- JC
Owner of Severance, a website about games, movies, music and more.

Offering to work with the modders of Silgrad to create the world of Morrowind. ^^

www.severance.mcsparran.biz
01-31-2007, 10:41 PM,

Sounds Like plan

You ready to take any interior claims yet?

Bob
I am a free single guy again, but I am still addicted to Elder Scrolls

http://z10.invisionfree.com/Island_of_Ra...hp?act=idx

[Image: qxbkbqrcde.jpg]

Enjoy the Great taste of Diet Bob, with Zero Calories